Casper offers four different mattresses priced between $395 and $2995. Casper uses eco-friendly materials that are free from harmful chemicals and toxins. They use CertiPUR-US® certified foams and recycled materials that help the planet! Take advantage of their 100-night risk-free trial and find your perfect Casper mattress, today!
Casper price range
Element is the most basic, yet most affordable option Casper has to offer. It features a perforated breathable foam that keeps you cool at night and the mattress cover is made with up to 9 recycled bottles.
- Starts at $395 for a Twin and goes up to $795 for a California King
The Original mattress is also their most popular, with 3 zones of support, a perforated breathable foam to keep you cool at night, and the mattress cover is made with up to 57 recycled bottles.
- Starts at $595 for a Twin and goes up to $1295 for a California King
The Nova Hybrid is good for those who want a plush top layer without sacrificing support and cooling. Features 7 zones of support for proper spinal alignment, 2 layers of perforated breathable foam to keep you cool at night, hybrid design for added airlift and support, and the mattress cover is made with up to 70 recycled bottles.
- Starts at $1095 for a Twin and goes up to $2295 for a California King
Features continuous ergonomic zones with gel pods relieve aches and pains, 3 layers of perforated breathable foam to keep you cool at night, hybrid design for added airlift and support, and the mattress cover is made with up to 121 recycled bottles.
- Starts at $1495 for a Twin and goes up to $2995 for a California King
Get Casper if...
- You're a hot sleeper. The layer of Airscape™ perforated breathable foam increases airflow and circulates air, so you don't get too hot at night.
- You like options. Casper offers all-foam and hybrid mattress styles (includes a coil base).
- You want a supportive mattress. The Zoned Support™ is designed for both firm and soft feels where you need it to keep your spine properly aligned.
Skip Casper if...
- You aren't a fan of the mattress-in-a-box concept. Casper ships their mattresses rolled and compressed in a box; it expands once opened.
- You're on a budget. While not the cheapest mattresses around, Casper does have a financing option to help you purchase. But if you're on a set budget, this may not be the right brand for you.
- The Zoned-Support™ is great for all sleeper types (back, stomach, side)
- Casper is an eco-friendly company that never uses harmful materials and sticking to strict environmental standards.
- Casper offers an in-home delivery and setup option
- Mattress takes time to break-in (starts real firm)
- A bit costly, definitely an investment
Casper mattresses are built with a medium-firm feel, ranking 6.5/10 on the firmness scale. This neutral feel is suitable for stomach, back, and side sleepers.
Construction Key Points
- Casper Original is 11" tall, Nova Hybrid 12", and Wave Hybrid 13".
- Casper offers an all-foam mattress (The Original) and hybrid styles with the addition of a coil base for added support.
- Casper designs each mattress cover with recycled bottles (up to 121 bottles in the Wave Hybrid alone).
- Layer 1: AirScape™, the top layer of perforated breathable foam increases airflow and reduces heat while you sleep.
- Layer 2: Zoned Support™ provides a layer of memory foam with 3 ergonomic zones to help align your spine and provide more relief.
- Layer 3: The durable base is engineered to prevent sinking and sagging while supporting your whole body. (For this layer, you choose between foam or coils.)
Support & Motion Isolation
The all-foam Casper Original mattress provides outstanding motion isolation, making it great for couples. The hybrid models are great, but due to the coils, you may feel a little more bounce.
Reasons to Buy Casper
- If you suffer from aches and pains, the Wave Hybrid is a perfect match for you. Three zones of support + gel pods under the waist and lower back help keep your spine aligned in any position.
- This is an excellent choice if you want to sleep cool. Because of the Airscape™ perforated breathable foam, air circulates continually, preventing heat from getting trapped.
- You don't feel like you're sinking as with some other brands. Casper's layers of memory foam have a quick bounce-back rate, allowing you to change positions without leaving indentations easily.
Reasons to Avoid Casper
- If you prefer a luxury bed, Casper isn't going to work for you. While they do include advanced technology in their mattresses, their beds are focused more on value rather than containing the finest materials available.
Casper is an ideal choice if you want a mattress with cooling abilities and targeted pressure relief. You can get 10% off Casper, today!
Where can I find a great, affordable mattress (in 2020)?
If you're searching for an affordable mattress that offers a wide range of comfort and pressure relief, we've compiled a list of mattresses for you to consider:
- Saatva Mattress - fantastic for all sleep positions, and is rated our Best Mattress of 2020.
- Idle Sleep - great for responsive pressure relief.
- Puffy - feels like you're sleeping on a cool cloud (at a good price).
- Ghostbed - beautiful, plush cover w/ aerated latex and healthy spinal alignment.
- Winkbeds - 3-stage back relief with free shipping and returns.
Read our short, well-researched 10 Best Mattresses of 2020, here. Our ultimate goal is to help you pick your perfect mattress online, today!