Beautyrest offers a 10-year limited warranty for their Beautyrest Black and Hybrid models. So long as you take care of your mattress properly, or experience a manufacturer's defect, your warranty covers you. Beautyrest is one of the top names in the mattress industry. Try a Beautyrest mattress, today!
Beautyrest's limited warranty is fairly standard. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects in your Beautyrest® mattress including faults in materials or manufacturing defects in the removable fabric cover available on select models. Warranties are honored by replacing the faulty mattress in its entirety.
Keep in mind that Beautyrest's limited warranty doesn't cover the following:
- Consumer firmness/comfort preference
- Normal changes in softness or recovery time of high density foams, including memory foam, due to normal use, temperature, or humidity
- Normal body impression(s) as indicated by your warranty code (see chart)
- Consumer bed height/weight preference
- Cover (fabric) and handles
- Mattresses or foundations displaying stains or soil that reasonably indicates the presence of potentially dangerous bodily fluids, blood borne pathogens or other substances that could cause injury
- Mattresses used with an inadequate foundation and/or support system
- Adjustable foundations (see owner’s manual for details on warranty coverage)
- Merchandise sold “as-is”, “distressed” or “floor model/sample”
- Claims made outside the 50 United States, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico or U.S. Virgin Islands
- Transportation, inspection, or removal costs of product, except in California
Beautyrest doesn't offer any upgrade options for their warranty but most people find their available warranty more than satisfactory.
How To Choose The Right Mattress
First off, if your current mattress is 7-10 years old and you're experiencing more body aches and pains, it's time to buy a new mattress. Getting a good night's sleep is essential in maintaining a healthy body and mind. Choosing the right mattress doesn't have to be a hassle, follow these guidelines to find the right one for you!
- Choose a mattress based on your individual needs. If you're looking for plushier support that adapts to your body's shape, a memory foam mattress is the best choice. If you want a more firm, traditional, feel an innerspring mattress is what you want. For the best of both worlds, get a hybrid mattress.
- Get proper lumbar support. The majority of your body weight is positioned in what is called the "center third" of the mattress. Find a mattress that has excellent lumbar support as it prevents and alleviates pain in the back and hips. If you're looking for extra support, Saatva's unique lumbar zone technology might be the best fit.
- Find a mattress with a long in-home trial. You want to be able to test your mattress over an extended period of time to really make sure this is the right one for you. Look for a company that offers a risk-free in-home sleep trial. Nectar offers a 365-day trial. IDLE Sleep offers a full 18-month trial (the longest in the industry).
Where can I find a great, affordable mattress (in 2020)?
If you're searching for an affordable mattress that offers a wide range of comfort and pressure relief, we've compiled a list of mattresses for you to consider:
- Saatva Mattress - fantastic for all sleep positions, and is rated our Best Mattress of 2020.
- Idle Sleep - great for responsive pressure relief.
- Puffy - feels like you're sleeping on a cool cloud (at a good price).
- Ghostbed - beautiful, plush cover w/ aerated latex and healthy spinal alignment.
- Winkbeds - 3-stage back relief with free shipping and returns.
Read our short, well-researched 10 Best Mattresses of 2020, here. Our ultimate goal is to help you pick your perfect mattress online, today!