Verlo mattresses are individually built by hand in a local Verlo factory. Each mattress tailors to your own needs at direct-to-consumer pricing.
Verlo Models And Prices
- Intro- Verlo's intro line represents there most economical mattress collection. Prices range from $169-$249.
- V1- The Verlo v1 mattress delivers comfort and beauty at a budget price. These mattresses feature thicker quilting than the Intro collection. They're built with additional comfort layers to help you sleep even better. Prices range from $179-$879.
- V3- Verlo's v3 mattress includes gel memory foam for increased cushioning and enhanced durability, and provides additional support for your body. It features more layers and thicker quilting while remaining budget-friendly. Prices range from $389-$1300.
- V5- Features an improvement in motion separation to help you and your partner sleep better. Verlo's v5 collection conforms better to body contours and helps minimize partner disturbance, so you both get your best sleep. Prices range from $629-$2100.
- V7- Verlo's v7 mattress collection introduces Verlo's CoilMax support system that features outstanding air flow, motion separation, and durability. Tencel® yarn makes the mattress cover cool to the touch and 70% more absorbent than cotton. Prices range from $799-$2700.
- V9- Verlo's v9 mattress is a premium product featuring all of the high-grade materials of other Verlo lines, as well as advanced construction techniques and an improved coil system for a more luxurious feel. The additional layer of natural latex provides superb pressure relief and unmatched durability. Prices range from $1050-$3400.
- V11- v11 collection showcases the finest materials, including the advanced CoilMax innerspring support system and top-quality natural latex. Prices range from $1459-$2800.
- vLatex- Verlo’s premium vLatex Mattress is 100% natural. This sustainable latex mattress is a healthy alternative to synthetic foam minus the hefty organic price. It provides soft conforming support without the feeling of sinking. It provides superb pressure relief and motion separation with just enough bounce when you want it. Prices range from $2049-$3300.
To purchase a Verlo mattress, visit the Verlo website and enter your zip code to find your nearest Verlo factory. Prices may vary by region.
Verlo Financing And Payment Options
Verlo offers its customers an easy finance option on all of their mattresses with the Verlo Credit Card. Upon credit approval, you receive an available credit line to use immediately.
To see if you qualify, contact your local Verlo mattress store for additional details on how to apply.
Where Can I Find A Great, Affordable Mattress (In 2020)?
If you're searching for an affordable mattress that offers a wide range of comfort and pressure relief, we've compiled a list of mattresses for you to consider:
1. Saatva Mattress - fantastic for all sleep positions, and is rated our Best Mattress of 2020.
2. Amerisleep - great for responsive pressure relief.
3. Puffy - feels like you're sleeping on a cool cloud (at a good price).
4. Ghostbed - beautiful, plush cover w/ aerated latex and healthy spinal alignment.
5. Winkbeds - 3-stage back relief with free shipping and returns.
Read our short, well-researched 10 Best Mattresses of 2020, here. Our ultimate goal is to help you pick your perfect mattress online, today!