Sold exclusively at Big Lots, the Zeopedic mattress is an affordable bed-in-a-box option. It's made with gel-infused memory foam to keep you cool and provides ample pressure relief. Whether you're shopping for your guest room or looking for an everyday-use bed, the Zeopedic mattress is a great choice.
Consider Zeopedic If...
- You're on a budget. While memory foam mattresses can be pricey, the Zeopedic mattress is incredibly affordable. If you're looking for a comfortable bed without a hefty price tag, the Zeopedic mattress definitely hits the mark.
- You're a side sleeper. This mattress is constructed with a 3" gel-infused foam top layer. It provides excellent pressure point relief especially for your shoulders and hips.
- You want a foam mattress, but tend to sleep warm. Memory foam is well-known to trap heat, but the Zeopedic mattress includes features that address that issue. Gel-infused foam with ventilated channels allows air to flow consistently through the mattress, so you won't sleep hot.
Avoid Zeopedic If...
- You need extra support from your mattress. Memory foam provides a classic sinking-in feeling. If you tend to sink into the bed, this might not offer the support you need, instead making you feel stuck inside the mattress.
- You need firm support. The Zeopedic mattress has a medium feel. If you're a back or stomach sleeper who needs firmer support, this mattress won't work for you.
The Zeopedic mattress has a medium feel, ranking a 5-6/10 on the firmness scale. This comfort level is typically suitable for side and combination sleepers. Side sleepers are going to find that this bed provides excellent pressure relief on their hips and shoulders.
However, the 3" gel top layer might be too soft for stomach and back sleepers who require a firmer surface. Hips may sink too far into the mattress, causing the spine to come out of alignment.
Construction Key Points
- The Zeopedic mattress stands 10" tall.
- Cover: This premium cover is soft, breathable and machine washable. It zips off for easy cleaning, allowing your bed to stay fresher for longer.
- Top Layer: 3" of gel-infused memory foam works to provide excellent pressure point relief. Ventilation channels allows body heat to escape while simultaneously keeping air flowing through the mattress for a cooler sleep experience.
- Base Layer: 7" of dense stabilizing foam provides a supportive base for the entire mattress.
Support & Motion Isolation
Memory foam is one of the best materials at isolation motion. So, it's no surprise that the Zeopedic mattress does a great job at preventing motion from transferring along the entire bed's surface.
However, the all-foam design does have a drawback—edge support. While it's great at absorbing motion, it doesn't stand up to excess weight at the mattress perimeters. If you tend to sit on the edge of the mattress to put on your shoes, or just like sleeping on the edge of the bed, you won't feel secure. Opt for a bed with a sturdier coil base.
Returns & Warranty
There's no trial period offered for the Zeopedic mattress. Sold exclusively through Big Lots, they have a 30-day return policy. It's worth noting that unless your mattress arrived damaged or defective, you won't receive a full refund. Returns are subject to a 20% fee plus you're responsible for any shipping and transportation costs.
However, the mattress does come with a 10-year limited warranty.
Why Buy Zeopedic?
- It's an affordable memory foam mattress. If you love the hugging feeling memory foam provides, but aren't willing to shell out thousands of dollars for bigger brand names, then the Zeopedic mattress is a great option.
- If sleeping warm is an issue for you, the Zeopedic has built-in cooling features to help mitigate that problem. Gel-infused memory foam with ventilated channels keeps your mattress cool all night long.
- If you're a side sleeper, you're going to love this mattress. The thick top memory foam layer cradles your shoulders and hips for excellent pressure relief.
Why Avoid Zeopedic?
- It doesn't stand up too well with extra weight. If you need extra support from your mattress, you're going to want to opt for an innerspring or hybrid mattress. The Zeopedic's all-foam design doesn't make it a very durable option.
- Stomach sleepers are going to find this mattress way too soft for their comfort. The thick memory foam layer makes the hips sink too far into the bed, taking the spine out of alignment.
Zeopedic is an ideal choice for people wanting a memory foam mattress at an affordable price. This mattress is also surprisingly comfortable. You can get a great deal on the Zeopedic mattress, today!
Where can I find a great, affordable mattress (in 2021)?
If you're searching for an affordable mattress that offers a wide range of comfort and pressure relief, we've compiled a list of mattresses for you to consider:
- Saatva Mattress - fantastic for all sleep positions, and is rated our Best Mattress of 2021.
- Idle Sleep - great for responsive pressure relief.
- Puffy - feels like you're sleeping on a cool cloud (at a good price).
- Ghostbed - beautiful, plush cover w/ aerated latex and healthy spinal alignment.
- Winkbeds - 3-stage back relief with free shipping and returns.
Read our short, well-researched 10 Best Mattresses of 2021, here. Our ultimate goal is to help you pick your perfect mattress online, today!