Retail giant Mattress Firm has joined the bed-in-a-box market offering their Tulo line of mattresses. Unlike some other online mattress brands, Tulo allows you to choose between soft, medium, and firm models. Priced affordably, you can try a Tulo mattress for 120-nights risk-free, today!
Consider Tulo If...
- You want options. With Tulo, you won't have to worry about a mattress that doesn't feel right. You can choose between soft, medium, and firm feels, so you know you're getting the perfect mattress for your specific needs.
- You're on a budget. Tulo is an affordable bed-in-a-box option, costing less than the average price of similar all-foam beds.
- You love the feel of memory foam. Each Tulo mattress features a top layer of contouring memory foam for great pressure relief. Underneath sits a more responsive foam, which allows you to enjoy that memory foam feel but still be able to move about the bed easily.
Avoid Tulo If...
- You need a mattress that provides extra support. The all-foam design isn't very supportive for people who tend to sink into the mattress. Opt for sturdier support such as an innerspring or hybrid mattress.
- You want a luxury mattress. Tulo is all about value provided for the money. If you're looking for a mattress with all the bells and whistles, Tulo isn't the right brand for you.
One of the features that makes Tulo stand out from other bed-in-a-box brands is choice. You're able to choose between three different firmness options; successfully breaking away from the "one-size-fits-all" mattress approach.
- Tulo Soft: Ideal for side sleepers (or those who enjoy a plush feel), this mattress ranks around a 4-5/10 on the firmness scale.
- Tulo Medium: This mattress sits around a 6/10 on the firmness scale. This neutral feel is perfect for combination sleepers and couples with different sleep preferences.
- Tulo Firm: Great for back and stomach sleepers, this bed is a 7-8/10 on the firmness scale. This firmer support helps keep the spine properly aligned, helping to alleviate back pain.
Construction Key Points
- Each Tulo model stands 10" tall.
- Cover: Top knitted cover is breathable and soft to the touch.
- First Layer: 2" cooling memory foam layer contains titanium particles and ventilation channels to prevent heat from being trapped inside the mattress.
- Second Layer: 1.5" of open-celled foam provides consistent airflow to prevent overheating.
- Third Layer: This 2-inch resilient foam layer relieves pressure on your body by reducing surface tension, and is designed for maximum durability to help your mattress last longer.
- Base Layer: 4.5" of supportive polyfoam. It comes in either soft, medium, or firm feels depending on your chosen mattress style.
Support & Motion Isolation
Couples looking for a supportive mattress should give Tulo some real consideration. It performs well at isolating motion and providing ample edge support.
The all-foam design is very good at absorbing motion; you won't disturb your partner if you switch positions or get out of bed.
Surprisingly, it also has good edge support, something memory foam beds aren't typically known for.
Returns & Warranty
Whether you purchase your mattress directly from the Tulo website or in-store at Mattress Firm, you get to enjoy a 120-night trial. If, during this period, you aren't completely happy with your Tulo mattress, you can return it (free) for a full refund.
All Tulo mattresses are backed by a 10-year limited warranty.
Why Buy Tulo?
- Tulo allows you to choose between firmness levels. This gives you the option to tailor your sleep experience to your exact sleep needs.
- If the price tag is an important factor when shopping for a new mattress, Tulo provides great value for your money. Not only is it comfortable, it's affordably priced (under $500!)
- If you need a bed fast, Tulo provides free, fast shipping. Need it today? It's an exclusive Mattress Firm brand so you're able to pick up at any Mattress Firm location (over 3,500 nationwide). Easy, fast, convenient.
Why Avoid Tulo?
- Unfortunately it doesn't provide extra support for people who need it. The all-foam design works best for those weighing less than 250 pounds.
- If you want a mattress with luxurious materials, you're going to have to look elsewhere. Tulo focuses on comfort at an affordable price, rather than utilizing the highest-quality materials around.
Tulo is the perfect bed for those wanting a choice of firmness level without a hefty price tag. Their mattresses are also surprisingly comfortable. You can get $300 off Tulo, today!
Where can I find a great, affordable mattress (in 2021)?
If you're searching for an affordable mattress that offers a wide range of comfort and pressure relief, we've compiled a list of mattresses for you to consider:
- Saatva Mattress - fantastic for all sleep positions, and is rated our Best Mattress of 2021.
- Idle Sleep - great for responsive pressure relief.
- Puffy - feels like you're sleeping on a cool cloud (at a good price).
- Ghostbed - beautiful, plush cover w/ aerated latex and healthy spinal alignment.
- Winkbeds - 3-stage back relief with free shipping and returns.
Read our short, well-researched 10 Best Mattresses of 2021, here. Our ultimate goal is to help you pick your perfect mattress online, today!