Sleepy's is a top-performing mattress brand. It's the best choice for good-quality mattresses on a budget. 3 collections of different models of mattresses, allows for ample options to find the perfect mattress for you. With Sleepy's 120-night risk-free trial and a 5-year warranty, what have you got to lose? Try a Sleepy's mattress, today!
Consider Sleepy's If...
- You're shopping on a budget. Sleepy's has a bed for just about everyone. Their high-quality mattresses sell as low as $200.
- You're a combination sleeper. Sleepy's has 3 mattress collections, foam, innerspring, and encased coil. The foam and innerspring mattresses are perfect for people who move around a lot in their sleep. This is because they provide support no matter how you're laying.
- You're a hot sleeper. Sleepy's offers a few cooling mattresses, that are designed to breathe better and avoid absorbing heat.
Avoid Sleepy's If...
- You want long-term durability. While Sleepy's mattresses are made with good materials, they're on the cheaper end and not built to last like some top brand names.
When it comes to a perfect night's sleep, everyone is different. Sleepy's varying levels of comfort, support and durability fit your sleep preferences and budget perfectly.
- Foam Collection: Sleepy's foam collection has a 6" support foam base, 4" high-density foam base, and 9" high-density foam base options. This collection is available in a medium in soft firmness. We place the medium at 7/10 on the firmness scale and the plush soft mattress of this collection at 6/10 on the firmness scale. These memory foam mattresses are perfect for side sleepers.
- Innerspring Collection: Sleepy's innerspring collection offers verticoil springs or Lura-Flex coils as their mattress base. This collection is on the firm side. We place these firm mattress at 8/10 on the firmness scale. The extra firm and supportive nature of these mattresses make them perfect for back and stomach sleepers.
- Encased Coil Collection: Sleepy's encased coil collection has high-density, shock-absorbing foam bases. Encased coil support with the contouring comfort of foam layers create a unique sleeping experience. These mattresses are available as both soft and firm. We place the firm models at 7.5/10 on the firmness scale and the plush models at 6.5/10. These mattresses are excellent for people who frequently switch positions in their sleep.
Construction Key Points
- Sleepy's mattresses are 8.25-9.5" thick.
- Mattresses are available with foam, innerspring, and encased coils.
- Sleepy's uses CertiPUR Certified Materials.
- Cover: Sleepy's most popular model, Cool, has a ventilated woven cover to allow for better breathability.
- Comfort Layer: Sleepy's Cool has a phase-change material gel top surface layer and 3" memory foam layer. These layers keep you cool and alleviate pressure.
- Base Layer: The base is made of a 9" high-density core foam. This support foam cradles the spine.
Support & Motion Isolation
Sleepy's Cool mattress has great edge support like most memory foam mattresses. A memory foam mattresses edge support lies in its contouring and pressure-relieving capabilities. Foam mattresses also tend to be sturdier.
Dense foam absorbs movement, causing less motion transfer. Sleepy's Cool mattress does an excellent job keeping motion transfer to a minimum.
Sleepy's Cool mattress is great for couples who need to utilize all the bed space. The edge to edge support and low motion transfer allows both people to sleep comfortably together.
Returns & Warranty
Sleepy's sells their mattresses through their partner Mattress Firm. You get a 5 Year Warranty. Buy without worrying about your mattress breaking down or losing shape.
You also get a 120 night trial period for all Sleep Number mattresses, allowing you a chance to try out the quality of the mattress for yourself.
Why Buy A Sleepy's Mattress?
- Finding a good quality mattress on a budget is difficult. Sleepy's makes it easy by offering 3 mattress collections at affordable pricing.
- Stay cool with Sleepy's. The Cool mattress has a ventilated woven cover and phase-change material gel top surface layer to keep you cool.
- You have a sleep partner and are looking for good motion transfer and edge support. Edge support is great in the Cool mattress and also almost no motion transferring.
Why Avoid A Sleepy's Mattress?
- You want durability. If you're looking for a mattress to last you 15+ years, look at another brand. Sleepy's focuses on good quality, inexpensive mattresses. Naturally, they won't be able to last as long as some top brands who use higher quality materials.
Where can I find a great, affordable mattress (in 2021)?
If you're searching for an affordable mattress that offers a wide range of comfort and pressure relief, we've compiled a list of mattresses for you to consider:
- Saatva Mattress - fantastic for all sleep positions, and is rated our Best Mattress of 2021.
- Idle Sleep - great for responsive pressure relief.
- Puffy - feels like you're sleeping on a cool cloud (at a good price).
- Ghostbed - beautiful, plush cover w/ aerated latex and healthy spinal alignment.
- Winkbeds - 3-stage back relief with free shipping and returns.
Read our short, well-researched 10 Best Mattresses of 2021, here. Our ultimate goal is to help you pick your perfect mattress online, today!