Charles P. Rogers has been handcrafting luxury hybrid mattresses since 1855. The Powercore Estate 5000 is a latex hybrid featuring natural Talalay latex and the Powercore 2™ Spring Unit. It's a responsive mattress designed for firm pressure relief and support. Try the Powercore Estate 5000 for 100-nights risk-free, today!
Get Powercore Estate 5000 if...
- You're a back or stomach sleeper. This mattress has an overall firm feel. It provides targeted pressure relief and promotes proper spinal alignment, making it a great option if you sleep predominately on your stomach or back.
- You sleep hot. The combination of natural Talalay latex, pocketed spring coils, and a cotton blend top quilt, ensures that air is able to flow freely throughout the mattress. The result? You sleep incredibly cool and comfortable.
- You want a responsive mattress. This mattress is a latex hybrid. It features a layer of natural Talalay latex which springs back fairly quickly so you'll never feel "stuck." The addition of a pocketed coil base provides stability and bounce for an overall lifted feel.
Skip Powercore Estate 5000 if...
- You're on a budget. This mattress is a high-quality latex hybrid that costs between $1399 and $2099. If you're looking to spend $500 or less, this mattress is out of this price range.
- You're a side sleeper. If you sleep predominately on your side, this mattress is going to be too firm for your needs. Opt for a mattress with more comfort layers or a pillowtop.
- You prefer the feel of memory foam. If you enjoy the slow-sinking, full-body contouring feel of memory foam, you'd do much better on the Charles P Rogers St. Regis Memory Foam mattress.
- Nationally top rated 4 years in a row by the leading mattress buyers guide
- Alleviates sore pressure points
- Not suitable for all sleeper types
The Powercore Estate 5000 is a 7-layer natural Talalay latex hybrid mattress. It's designed for proper firm support, ranking 8/10 on the firmness scale. It works well for back and stomach sleepers who need firm, targeted pressure relief.
Construction Key Points
- This mattress stands 13.5" tall.
- Cover: Premium natural cotton blend cover is soft-to-the-touch and breathable. Underneath is a double layer Dupont® Sorona natural fiber-based quilt with the comfort and feel of down. It's naturally plush.
- Comfort Layer: Pure Talalay latex and natural fiber padding contours around your body to provide the right amount of support and bounce.
- Transition Layer: CertiPUR-US® certified foam layer provides an extra layer of cushioning and prevents you from lying directly on the coil system.
- Pocketed Spring System: Powercore 2™ Spring Unit features double strength edge coils. It senses individual body contours to provide targeted levels of support.
- Suspension Layer: CertiPUR-US® certified foam suspension layer acts like a shock absorber for the Powercore 2™ Spring Unit for further motion reduction.
Support & Motion Isolation
For being a latex hybrid mattress, the Powercore Estate 5000 does fairly well at providing ample motion isolation. The dual foam layers positioned above and below the Powercore 2™ Spring Unit absorbs motion to reduce its impact across the entire mattress surface.
As for edge support, this mattress is pretty sturdy. The resilient nature of Talalay latex, combined with pocketed coils, resists sagging and collapse, especially at the mattress's perimeters.
Couples with an active sex life are going to do well on this bed as it's incredibly responsive and provides a good amount of bounce.
Reasons to Buy Powercore Estate 5000
- Couples who want a firm, responsive mattress should look no further than the Powercore Estate 5000. It has excellent edge support, decent motion isolation, and is responsive enough for sex.
- If you have back pain, the firm support of this mattress is going to work well at alleviating any sore points. It's contouring Talalay latex layer combined with lifting pocketed spring coils keep your spine properly aligned, reducing any pain.
- Say goodbye to sweaty nights with this mattress! Talalay latex sleeps naturally cooler than traditional foam. Add a breathable cotton cover and you're guaranteed to sleep comfortably cool all night long.
Reasons to Avoid Powercore Estate 5000
- If you're not ready to shell out over $1000 for a mattress, skip the Powercore Estate 5000. Opt for a simpler, value mattress instead.
- If you're a side sleeper, you're going to want a softer mattress that cradles your shoulders and hips properly. The Powercore Estate 5000 is too firm for your needs.
Charles P Rogers Powercore Estate 5000 is an ideal choice if you want a latex hybrid mattress designed for firm body support. You can get $300 off Powercore Estate 5000, today!
Check out our Top 10 Mattress Picks of 2021, here!