The Simmons BeautySleep collection is no longer available for purchase, but this is no cause for panic, as the Simmons Beautyrest Harmony is a great alternative. The Beautyrest Harmony shares many of the same great features of the BeautySleep and has an updated coil system and improved cooling technologies. Try it for yourself with their 100-night risk-free trial, today!
Get the Simmons BeautySleep replacement, the Beautyrest Harmony if...
- You need help setting up your new mattress. If you live alone or aren't physically able to move your old, heavy mattress out and lug your new one in, the Beautyrest Harmony is a great option. It comes with a complimentary white glove delivery service that takes care of your old mattress and sets up your new one!
- You want the best of coils and memory foam. Can't decide between a memory foam or innerspring mattress? With the Beautyrest Harmony, you don't have to decide! You receive the pressure relieving, comforting benefits of memory foam, while getting the lumbar support you need from its T1 pocketed coil system.
- You need to sleep cool. The Beautyrest Harmony has lots of cooling features to keep you comfortable all night. It's SEAQUAL cover is cool-to-the-touch, plus AirCool and charcoal infused memory foams channel excess heat away from your body to keep you cool.
Skip the Simmons BeautySleep replacement, the Beautyrest Harmony if...
- You don't like Plush or Extra Firm comfort levels. It's great to have options. While this mattress gives you the choice between Plush or Extra Firm, if you prefer a medium comfort level, you'll probably find this mattress either too plush or too firm for your liking.
- You're trying to save money. The BeautyRest Harmony is under $1000, which is affordable upon first glance. But, Beautyrest offers many tempting cooling and comfort upgrades which can skyrocket your price by hundreds of dollars. Unless you can resist temptation, this mattress probably won't help you save money.
- T1 Pocketed Coil technology
- Air channeling AirCool foam for breathability
- Charcoal infused foam for added temperature control
- White glove delivery
- 100-night sleep trial
- No medium firmness level
- Won't ship outside the contiguous US
The BeautyRest Harmony comes in two different firmness levels at either end of the firmness spectrum to cater to lots of different sleep styles and preferences. Here's a breakdown of each firmness level:
- Plush: This firmness level is optimal for side and combination sleepers looking for shoulder and hip pressure relief. If you like superior cushioning and feeling more "in" your mattress than "on" it, Plush caters to this preference.
- Extra Firm: Extra Firm provides superior support and weight distribution, optimal for back and stomach sleepers. You'll feel more "on" than "in" this mattress.
Construction & Design
- The Beautyrest Harmony is 13" tall.
- SEAQUAL cover: This sustainable mattress cover creates a cool-to-the-touch sensation for a comfortably cool sleep surface.
- AirCool Foam: This cooling layer features air channels to promote airflow and breathability while pulling excess heat away from your body.
- Firm Comfort Foam: Two layers of firm comfort foam provide cradling comfort and deep pressure relief in area like your shoulders and hips while filling out the hollow of your back for adequate support.
- BeautyRest Charcoal Memory Foam: Charcoal-infused memory foam draws excess heat away from your body while you sleep to keep you comfortable at an optimal sleep temperature.
- T1 Pocketed Coil Technology: This individually pocketed coil system is positioned in the middle of the mattress to give you extra support in your lumbar region. Dual-stage coils are specifically designed to provide ample support under heavy compression.
- BeautyEdge: High Density foam encases the mattress for edge support, which increases usable surface area and prevents mattress sagging.
Support & Motion Isolation
The BeautyRest Harmony performs well at motion isolation, due to its combined foam layers and T1 pocketed coil system. The memory foam layers help neutralize motion across the bed's surface, while the pocketed coils absorbs any motion transfer, leaving the other side of the bed undisturbed. For these reasons, this bed is a great choice for couples!
This model also performs relatively well at providing edge support. It features a high density foam encasement, which ensures that all of the bed's surface area is usable space. This makes the bed seem larger. Additionally, the edge support foam prevents future sagging and roll-off.
Reasons to Buy the Simmons BeautySleep replacement, the Beautyrest Harmony
- You need a sleep trial. While many online mattress stores provide a sleep trial, it's not always guaranteed - especially one that lasts 100 nights. With the Beautyrest Harmony's 100-night sleep trial, you'll have the time you need to be sure this mattress is the right choice.
- You share your bed with someone. If you sleep with someone else, the Beautyrest Harmony ensures you both get a supportive and undisturbed sleep. The T1 pocketed coil system provides isolated support without disrupting the rest of the bed, while memory foam layers absorb energy generated from any movement to reduce motion transfer.
- You need a durable mattress. This mattress is protected by a 10 year warranty, but because of its robust coil system, quality foams, and Beautyedge encasement, it's likely that this mattress will last years after this period. It's quality construction is built to outlast the warranty and resist wear and tear.
Reasons to Avoid the Simmons BeautySleep replacement, the Beautyrest Harmony
- You're shipping to a remote state. If you live outside of the contiguous US in Hawaii or Alaska, you simply won't be able to get this mattress shipped to your door.
The Beautyrest Harmony is an ideal choice if you want an alternative to the Simmons BeautySleep at an affordable price. You can get the Beautyrest Harmony for a great price, today!
Check out our Top 10 Mattress Picks of 2021, here!
Where can I find a great, affordable mattress (in 2021)?
If you're searching for a healthy, affordable mattress that's comfortable, relieves pressure, and has friendly policies; check out these 5 (in 2021):
- Saatva Mattress - fantastic for all sleep positions, and is rated our Best Mattress of 2021.
- Amerisleep - great for responsive pressure relief.
- Puffy - feels like you're sleeping on a cool cloud (at a good price).
- Ghostbed - beautiful, plush cover w/ aerated latex and healthy spinal alignment.
- Winkbeds - 3-stage back relief with free shipping and returns.
Read our short, well-researched 10 Best Mattresses of 2021, here. Our ultimate goal is to help you pick your perfect mattress online, today!