Sherwood is a top-performing mattress. It's the best choice for someone who's looking for an assortment of hybrid mattresses or a quality bed-in-the-box. CertiPUR-US®-Certified materials are also used in the creation of Sherwood mattresses. With Sherwood's 10-year warranty, what have you got to lose? Try the Sherwood mattress, today!
Consider Sherwood Mattress If...
- You're shopping for a hybrid mattress. Sherwood offers 7 unique hybrid mattresses to choose from. Hybrid mattresses are nice because they have the support back sleepers and stomach sleepers require. The foam layers add a contouring and plushness effect.
- You move around a lot in your sleep. Hybrid mattresses are excellent for people who switch positions a lot when they sleep. They're able to provide support for you in any sleeping position.
- You're looking for an out-of-the-box mattress. Sherwood has a few easy to set up in-box mattresses. These mattresses are also hybrid and provide ample support, but installing them is a breeze!
Avoid Sherwood Mattress If...
- You're not a fan of hybrid mattresses. If you're strictly a side sleeper, you most likely would prefer a memory foam mattress.
- You're on a budget. While Sherwood mattresses aren’t the most expensive, they're not the cheapest either. Even with sales, expect to spend on the mid-high end of $1,000.
Sherwood advertises that their mattresses have been designed and engineered to deliver conforming support, firm support, deep comfort, and cool temperature regulation.
- The Barcelona Luxury Firm Euro Top: This mattress is made of 10 different layers. We found it to be on the firm side ranking a 7.5/10 on the firmness scale. The medium-soft firmness is ideal for sleepers who tend to switch positions frequently throughout the night.
- The Trieste Firm: The Trieste Firm has 9 layers and is the firmest mattress in the “Dunlopillo “Copper” series. We've ranked this 8.5/10 on the firmness scale. This is a great option for back and stomach sleepers who need a firmer supportive feel.
- The Trieste Luxury Firm: The Trieste Luxury Firm has 8 layers and is a softer version of the Trieste Firm. We've ranked this 8/10 on the firmness scale. We recommend this mattress for back sleepers.
- The Barcelona Plush Euro Top: A less expensive version of the Barcelona Luxury Firm Euro Top, this mattress has 8 layers. We've ranked this mattress 7/10 on the firmness scale. This hybrid mattress is good for side sleepers and people who switch positions a lot in their sleep.
- The Portofino Cushion Firm Euro Top: This mattress has 9 support layers and is considered the pinnacle of the Dunlopillo “Copper” series. We've ranked this mattress 7.5/10 on the firmness scale. Consider this mattress if you're strictly a back sleeper.
- Dunlopillo Copper Talalay: This mattress has a 6″ High-Density foam support core that offers a durable base engineered to prevent sinking and to sag. We've ranked this mattress 7/10 on the firmness scale. This hybrid mattress is good for people who switch positions a lot in their sleep.
- The Portofino Luxury Plush Euro Top: This mattress has 10 layers with an HD foam base. We've ranked this mattress 7/10 on the firmness scale. This hybrid mattress is good for side sleepers.
Construction Key Points
- The Sherwood mattresses stand 10- 13.5" tall.
- The Sherwood Barcelona Luxury Firm Euro Top has 10 layers.
- The Sherwood mattress is CertiPUR-US®-Certified.
- Cover: A heavyweight knitted fabric with P.C.M.
- Comfort Layer: The Sherwood's comfort layer consists of 3 layers and provides support for the hybrid mattress.
- Base Layer: The Barcelona Luxury Firm Euro Top has a high-density foam base.
Support & Motion Isolation
Support is pretty evenly dispersed. You're even able to sit towards the edge of the bed without it collapsing under your weight.
As a hybrid mattress, you get the best of both worlds. You receive the firmness and support you want from coil springs, while getting the contouring plushness of foam.
Returns & Warranty
Sherwood is so confident in their mattress quality, that they offer a 10 Year Limited Warranty. Buy without worrying about your mattress breaking down or losing shape.
Why Buy Sherwood Mattress?
- The Sherwood has high-quality hybrid mattresses to meet anyone's needs. 7 unique hybrid mattresses allow you to find the best option for you. Hybrid mattresses give firm support, while the foam layers add a contouring and plushness effect.
- You move a lot in your sleep. Hybrid mattresses are excellent for people who switch positions a lot as they're able to provide good support no matter the position.
Why Avoid Sherwood Mattress?
- The Sherwood mattresses are classic hybrid mattresses and are best for people who move a lot in their sleep. Avoid Sherwood if you're looking for abed for strictly side sleepers.
- You're on a budget. You're able to find good deals on Sherwood mattresses, however, there are numerous hybrid mattresses available at lower prices that could meet your needs too.
Where can I find a great, affordable mattress (in 2021)?
If you're searching for an affordable mattress that offers a wide range of comfort and pressure relief, we've compiled a list of mattresses for you to consider:
- Saatva Mattress - fantastic for all sleep positions, and is rated our Best Mattress of 2021.
- Idle Sleep - great for responsive pressure relief.
- Puffy - feels like you're sleeping on a cool cloud (at a good price).
- Ghostbed - beautiful, plush cover w/ aerated latex and healthy spinal alignment.
- Winkbeds - 3-stage back relief with free shipping and returns.
Read our short, well-researched 10 Best Mattresses of 2021, here. Our ultimate goal is to help you pick your perfect mattress online, today!