Since 1938, Restonic Mattress has crafted high-quality mattresses to fit a wide variety of sleep needs and preferences. Their Comfort Care collection offers specialized pain relief with patented Marvellous Middle technology, coupled with temperature control features for a cool and comfortable sleep.
Get the Restonic Comfort Care collection if...
- You're an athlete. If you need constant recovery and are looking for deep, restorative sleep, the Comfort Care collection is a great choice. This bed features Marvelous Middle technology, providing 25% more support and pressure relief to your lumbar region. Plus, memory foam further relieves aches and pains for a comforting sleep.
- You share your bed. If you sleep with someone, Comfort Care makes sure you'll sleep undisturbed. Individually wrapped coils provide isolated support, while memory foam layers neutralize motion across the bed, so both you and your partner can get a sound sleep.
- You want temperature control. The Restonic Comfort Care collection features an Airflow Border which allows air to circulate through the mattress for temperature control and breathability. Plus, the TempaGel memory foam layer dissipates body heat for a cool and comfortable sleep.
Skip the Restonic Comfort Care collection if...
- You need a wide range of firmness options. The Comfort Care collection only comes in two different firmness or pillow-top options, which may not be enough for those who need a wider comfort range. If you like extra firm or plush mattresses, the Comfort Care collection probably isn't for you.
- You don't want to visit a showroom to purchase your mattress. The Comfort Care collection is only sold in-store or through third party online retailers, which sometimes make your purchase more complicated than needed. If you'd rather make a convenient purchase from your home, skip the Comfort Care collection.
- Marvelous Middle back support technology
- Temperature control features
- Individually wrapped coils reduce motion transfer
- Different firmness options
- No sleep trial
- Isn't eco friendly
- Can't buy online from Restonic
Restonic's Comfort Care collection offers two different firmness options, catering to a wide variety of sleep preferences. They also offer pillow and euro top options! Here's a breakdown of each firmness level:
- Plush: This firmness level is optimal for side and combination sleepers looking for shoulder and hip pressure relief. If you like superior cushioning and feeling more "in" your mattress than "on" it, Plush caters to this preference.
- Cushion Firm: This is a medium firmness level ideal for all sleep styles, including back and stomach sleepers. Cushion firm provides the cushioning you crave with the support you need for healthy spine alignment. This is also the most popular comfort level of all Saatva mattresses.
Construction & Design
- Restonic TempaGel: This gel memory foam layer conforms to your body's natural shape and size for cradling comfort and pressure relief. The gel infusion dissipates body heat to keep you cool all night.
- High-Density Super Soft Foam: This top foam layer provides extra cushioning support across the entire sleep surface for added pressure relief.
- Individually wrapped coils: This coil system uses patented Marvelous Middle Technology to provide zones that are 25% more supportive in the middle of the mattress. The coils equalize pressure distribution across the body and reduce motion transfer.
- AirFlow Border: The Airflow Border around the perimeter of the bed allows air to circulate through the mattress for a cooler sleep. The border also keeps your mattress fresh and reduces any allergen buildup.
- Super edge Plus: This edge support system uses extra firm, high-density foam to create a border-top to bottom around the edges of your mattress. This system resists any sagging and adds stability.
Motion Isolation & Support
Restonic Comfort Care mattresses perform exceptionally well at motion isolation because of their individually wrapped coil system. Using combined memory foam and wrapped coils effectively reduces motion transfer, and allows targeted and isolated support, leaving the rest of the bed undisturbed. For this reason, Comfort Care mattresses are great for couples.
The Comfort Care collection features a Superedge foam encasement system, making it great at providing edge support. The Superedge system increases usable surface area while decreasing chances of roll-off or sagging. On the other hand, the Scott Living collection has no edge support, leaving these mattresses prone to roll-off and sagging.
Reasons to Buy the Restonic Comfort Care collection
- You love shopping in person. Shopping in person allows you to talk to a representative about any questions, try out all the Comfort Care mattresses, and get a feel for the brand and comfort provided.
- You have chronic back pain. The Comfort Care Marvelous Middle technology is specifically designed to relieve back pain by offering 25% more support in your lumbar region than other competing brands. This technology promotes proper spinal alignment and relieves pressure and pain in your lumbar region.
- You toss and turn in your sleep. The super-soft foam and TempaGel layers help even restless sleepers relax and ease into their mattress, encouraging a still sleep with less movement. Plus, the Superedge system creates a safe and stable surface to sleep on.
Reasons to Avoid the Restonic Comfort Care collection
- You need a sleep trial. The Comfort Care collection doesn't come with a sleep trial, so you'll have to be sure about your purchase before you make it. If you need more time than a few hours in a showroom to make your decision, this mattress brand may not be the right choice.
The Restonic Comfort Care collection is an ideal choice if you want pain-relieving, patented sleep technology at an affordable price. You can get the Restonic Comfort Care collection at a great price, today!
Check out our Top 10 Mattress Picks of 2021, here!