A top mattress brand is Puffy. Through their work with charities, they provide a comfortable sleep for everyone. With its excellent features, the Puffy Lux memory foam mattress is a great choice. Dual Cloud Foam and Cooling Cloud technology are among these features. Puffy is the only company that offers a lifetime warranty. Get 101 nights risk-free with Puffy Lux!
• It is important for you to have motion isolation that is above average. As a result of its ability to isolate motion, this mattress is perfect for couples who want to sleep undisturbed.
• You sleep on your side. A soft mattress like the Puffy Lux will most likely be perfect for side sleepers because it provides great support for the hips and shoulders.
• You sleep hot. Sleepers will feel cool at night thanks to the breathable foams.
• If you sleep in a combination of positions. Combo sleepers may find it difficult to change positions on this mattress since it has little bounce and mobility.
On the firmness scale, we rate the Puffy Lux 5.5/10. Providing deep compression, the comfort and contour layers are on the softer side. Despite being soft, my hips sank in, but not so far as to be unsupported. A stomach sleeper should be aware that this could cause lower back pain.
• The Puffy Lux mattress is 12 inches thick.
• It is made of 4 layers of foam.
• In order to minimize strain from your body's pressure points, the Puffy Lux is equipped with a Cooling Cloud & Body Adapting Dual Cloud Foam.
• The cover is made of a thin polyester blend. It is important for the mattress cover to allow air to flow easily through it in order to keep you cool.
• Gel memory foam, called "Cooling Cloud Foam", is the first layer and has gel microbeads incorporated into the foam to minimize heat retention.
• In the second layer, we have added 2" of soft memory foam to give the body even more contour, hug, and pressure relief.
• The third layer is a firmer poly foam that prevents a sleeper from sinking too far into the bed.
• The fourth layer is 6" of HD polyfoam that provides support while helping the mattress maintain its shape.
Edge support is average for the Puffy Lux. You won't feel like you're falling out of bed, but you may notice some sinkage.
The Puffy Lux does a great job at muffling disturbance across the bed, due to the thick memory foam. If you sleep with a partner, both of you are likely to be undisturbed if one tends to move around a lot at night.
Excelling in motion isolation, we highly recommend this bed for couples.
There isn't much information about Puffy's return policy.
Contact them directly for more information.
There aren't any notable reasons to buy a mattress from Puffy.You're likely much better off considerating popular (but established) brands like Saatva or Puffy. Both brands are built in America, have incredibly positve reviews, and are genuinely comfortable (+ built to last).
1. Due to the foam construction of the bed, combination sleepers may find Puffy Lux difficult to switch positions on. If you're a combo sleeper, consider a hybrid mattress instead.
While there are some positive aspects of the Puffy Lux Mattress we ultimately believe there are more worthwhile contenders for your money. Namely, Saatva has a complete line of mattresses that compare very well to the Puffy Lux Mattress.
Here are our top 3 best mattresses of 2022 that compare very well to the Puffy Lux Mattress
1. Saatva Classic - this mattress is ideal for all sleep positions and has been rated as our Best Mattress of 2022.
3. Puffy - affordable, cooling mattresses. Extremely comfortable!
5. Winkbeds - best back relief mattresses. Great policies.