OkiOki offers both foam and hybrid mattresses with different firmness levels. They believe that everyone has unique sleeping needs, designing four different models to appeal to all sleeper and body types. Take their sleep quiz to find the right OkiOki mattress for you (plus enjoy their 365-night sleep trial), today!
Consider OkiOki If...
- You're on a budget. OkiOki has four models to choose from in either all-foam or hybrid styles. They're priced quite affordably, starting at $340.
- You love options. OkiOki doesn't offer a "one-size-fits-all" mattress. Instead, they've taken into account your body type and specific needs to offer several different beds for you to choose from.
- You want a mattress with a long sleep trial. OkiOki offers you a full year (365-nights) to try out your mattress. If you don't absolutely love it, return it for a full refund.
Avoid OkiOki If...
- You prefer an innerspring mattress. While OkiOki offers several different mattress styles, an innerspring isn't one of them.
- If you want a luxury mattress with all the bells and whistles, you're going to need to find a different mattress company. OkiOki is focused on providing comfortable, no-frills mattresses at affordable prices.
OkiOki makes four different mattresses, all with varying firmness levels.
- OkiSoft is an all-foam bed we found to be around a 5/10 on the firmness scale. This plush feeling is best for side sleepers who want a cloud-like sleep experience.
- OkiFirm is an all-foam bed that sits around a 8/10 on the firmness scale. This firm feeling is best suited for back and stomach sleepers who need extra support.
- OkiEasy is a hybrid mattress that's about a 6/10 on the firmness scale. It's layers of memory foam provide excellent pressure relief, but the addition of a coil base gives this bed a more responsive feel.
- OkiFlex is another hybrid mattress with a 7.5/10 firmness feel. It's great for back and stomach sleepers who need firmer support with added durability of coils.
Construction Key Points
- Both foam models are 10" tall, while the hybrid models are 11".
- Cover: All models feature the ice yarn zip cover. This hypoallergenic cover is cool to the touch, easy to remove, and machine washable.
- Top Cushion Layer: The OkiSoft features 3" of high-grade memory foam, while the OkiFirm has 3" of high-grade graphite foam, which doesn't sink as much as memory foam (great for back and stomach sleepers). The OkiEasy and OkiFlex feature 2" of memory foam and graphite foam respectively.
- Transition Layer (Hybrid models only): 2.5" of high-density polyfoam sits atop a layer of coils for the proper amount of support.
- Foam Encased Base Layer (Hybrid models only): The pocket spring's enhanced durability independently reacts to pressure and the shape of your body to provide buoyant support.
- Base Layer: The all-foam models have 7" of high-density polyfoam, while the hybrid models have a 1" supportive bottom layer.
Support & Motion Isolation
Memory foam is excellent at isolating motion, so it's no surprise that both the OkiSoft and OkiFirm have virtually no motion transfer. The OkiEasy and OkiFlex also do a reasonably good job at motion isolation. They both have some bounce due to the responsive nature of the coil base.
Edge support is not great on the OkiSoft and OkiFirm, but with the all-foam design, it's no surprise. If you like to sit or sleep on the edge of your mattress, OkiOki's hybrid styles perform much better here.
Returns & Warranty
OkiOki provides a generous 365-night sleep trial. Try out their mattresses for a full year, and if you aren't satisfied, they'll arrange to have the mattress removed and immediately refund you in full. It really is that simple.
They're mattresses are backed by a 10-year warranty.
Why Buy OkiOki?
- If you sleep predominately on your side the OkiSoft is a perfect match for you. This soft all-foam mattress gives you a plush, cloud-like feel. The layers of contouring memory foam work to cradle your shoulders and hips for excellent pressure relief.
- You can get a high-quality, hybrid mattress for $500! OkiOki provides several mattress models with varying materials, but are all priced incredibly low compared to other mattress brands. If you're on a budget, OkiOki is a great choice.
- If you need a firm mattress, the OkiFirm is going to be your best option. It's constructed with graphite foam, which doesn't sink-in as much as traditional memory foam. This allows you to get the pressure relief needed (especially for your back) while also staying properly aligned.
Why Avoid OkiOki?
- If you want a luxury, tech-forward bed, look elsewhere. OkiOki provides no-frill mattresses with budget-friendly price tags.
- Traditionalist who love an innerspring mattress are going to have to find an alternate brand. While they do offer a hybrid model, if you aren't a fan of memory foam, this won't work for you.
Where can I find a great, affordable mattress (in 2021)?
If you're searching for an affordable mattress that offers a wide range of comfort and pressure relief, we've compiled a list of mattresses for you to consider:
- Saatva Mattress - fantastic for all sleep positions, and is rated our Best Mattress of 2021.
- Idle Sleep - great for responsive pressure relief.
- Puffy - feels like you're sleeping on a cool cloud (at a good price).
- Ghostbed - beautiful, plush cover w/ aerated latex and healthy spinal alignment.
- Winkbeds - 3-stage back relief with free shipping and returns.
Read our short, well-researched 10 Best Mattresses of 2021, here. Our ultimate goal is to help you pick your perfect mattress online, today!