For over 100 years, Norwalk Mattress Company has made handcrafted bedding items using high-quality materials. Each mattress is flippable, extending their life twice as long as other brands. If you want a bed made just for you, consider Norwalk Mattress Company for your next mattress.
Consider Norwalk Mattress Company If...
- You appreciate true craftsmanship. Norwalk Mattress Company makes each and every mattress and boxspring one at a time using skilled craftsmen. This made-to-order model ensures each mattress is made with the utmost precision and quality.
- You're looking for a bed built-to-last. Norwalk Mattress Company is one of the only manufacturers making flippable mattresses, which has a lifespan twice as long as other types of beds.
- You support American made products. Since 1918, they've been crafting all types of bedding items right here in the USA.
Avoid Norwalk Mattress Company If...
- You reside outside of Connecticut. Norwalk Mattress Company is a locally-owned business which sells their beds on location.
- You're on a budget. Because each bed is handcrafted with high-quality materials, Norwalk Mattress Company charges a premium. If you're looking to spend $500 or less, this is the wrong brand for you.
Norwalk Mattress Companies offers several different mattress collections, categorized by bedding materials.
Each collection consists of different models ranging from firm, medium-firm, and plush.
They also offer their exclusive Tranquility Sleep System, handcrafted by them, customized by you. You select the proper level of firmness on your side of the bed.
Construction Key Points (3-6 bullet points)
- Their mattresses range from 8" to 16" tall.
- They use high-quality materials such as cotton, wool, latex foam, and high-density foam.
- All of their mattresses are flippable. This means a longer mattress life, up to twice as long as other brands.
Support & Motion Isolation
All Norwalk Mattress Company beds feature a coil system. This makes each of their beds extremely durable, standing up to all body types and weights.
If you're looking for great motion isolation, their ultra foam mattresses are a great choice. They use the densest polyfoam available (2.6 density), which national brands don't use. This thick foam absorbs motion incredibly well, preventing movement from passing through the mattress surface.
Returns & Warranty
Norwalk Mattress Company doesn't offer any information regarding their return policy and warranty period on their website. If you're looking for this information, it's best to contact them by phone, email, or schedule an appointment to visit their showroom.
Why Buy Norwalk Mattress Company?
- Their mattresses have an incredibly long lifespan. Because they're able to be flipped, your mattress lasts twice as long as other brands.
- Unlike big brand names, Norwalk Mattress Company doesn't stock a warehouse full of ready-to-ship beds. Instead, each mattress is made-to-order by hand using skilled experts. This ensures each bed is made with the utmost quality and precision.
- They use only the finest quality materials. From wool, cotton, latex foam, and high-density foam, their mattresses are durable and breathable.
Why Avoid Norwalk Mattress Company?
- Their mattresses are definitely an investment. These beds are high-quality and extra durable—meaning a higher price tag. If you aren't in the position to shell out more than $500, you should consider alternative companies.
- They're a family-owned and locally operated business servicing the community of Norwalk, CT. They sell their beds exclusively on location in their showroom, so if you aren't a resident of this area, you're going to have to opt for a different brand.
Where can I find a great, affordable mattress (in 2021)?
If you're searching for an affordable mattress that offers a wide range of comfort and pressure relief, we've compiled a list of mattresses for you to consider:
- Saatva Mattress - fantastic for all sleep positions, and is rated our Best Mattress of 2021.
- Idle Sleep - great for responsive pressure relief.
- Puffy - feels like you're sleeping on a cool cloud (at a good price).
- Ghostbed - beautiful, plush cover w/ aerated latex and healthy spinal alignment.
- Winkbeds - 3-stage back relief with free shipping and returns.
Read our short, well-researched 10 Best Mattresses of 2021, here. Our ultimate goal is to help you pick your perfect mattress online, today!