Nolah is a top- rated mattress brand. They're voted as the #1 Side Sleeper Mattress of 2021. Specifically designed with back and side sleepers in mind, their AirFoam™ material keeps you cooler, relieves pressure points, and lasts longer than memory foam. With Nolah's 120-night risk- free trial and a 15-year warranty, it's easy to try a Northern Nights mattress, today!
Consider Nolah Mattress If...
- You're looking for a unique foam mattress. Nolah uses a proprietary AirFoam™ that outperforms memory foam, while keeping the advantages.
- You're a side or back sleeper. Nolah's mattresses are specifically designed for back and side sleepers to receive the support they need.
- You sleep hot. All Nolah mattresses are highly cooling. Nolah AirFoam™ isn't temperature sensitive, so it doesn't trap body heat like memory foam.
Avoid Nolah Mattress If...
- You want a firmer mattress. Nolah's mattresses have a softer feel. If you're looking for something firmer consider an innerspring or hybrid mattress.
Northern Nights has 4 AirFoam™ mattresses to choose from. Each one is crafted from quality materials and designed with optimal comfort in mind. Nolah mattresses are specifically tailored for back and side sleepers.
- Nolah Original 10": The original Nolah mattress offers pressure relief on hipand shoulders. It provides cooling comfort, back support, and 3x times the durability of memory foam. We rank this mattress 6/10 on the firmness scale.
- Nolah Signature 12": This model is an extra thick luxury mattress with deep pressure relief. Added body conforming is noticeable for ultimate sleep comfort and back support. We rank this mattress 5/10 on the firmness scale.
- Nolah Limited Edition 10": This is the Premium Limited Edition of Nolah's 10" Original mattress. It has all the benefits of cooling AirFoam™ with an upgraded snow-white Tencel™ cover. We rank this mattress 6/10 on the firmness scale.
- Nolah Limited Edition 12": This is the Premium Limited Edition of Nolah's 12" Signature mattress. It's been upgraded to a 2-sided, flippable mattress with an upgraded snow-white Tencel™ cover. We rank this mattress 5/10 on the firmness scale.
Construction Key Points
- Nolah offers mattresses that are 10"- 12" thick.
- They offer AirFoam™ mattresses.
- They have 3 AirFoam™ mattresses in various sizes including twin, full, queen, king, and California king.
- Financing available through Affirm.
- Nolah AirFoam™ is different from memory foam. It's not temperature sensitive, gives 4x less peak pressure on hips and shoulders compared to memory foam, and it's more durable than memory foam.
Support & Motion Isolation
Edge support could be better with these mattresses. When sitting on the edge of the bed there is collapsing. While we didn't feel like we were falling out of bed, we didn't feel teh most secure either.
Motion isolation is very impressive with these mattresses. The AirFoam™ layers absord virtually all movement, making these bed perfect for people with restless sleep partners who toss and turn.
Returns & Warranty
Nolah gives you 120 nights to try out their AirFoam™ mattresses and decide for yourself if they're right for you. During this time, returns are free! If you don't like it, they'll send someone to pick up the mattress for you, and give you a full refund.
Nolah's 15-year warranty gives ample protection for the lifetime of your mattress.
Why Buy A Nolah Mattress?
- If you want a unique mattress, Nolah mattresses are made with a proprietary AirFoam™. It's not temperature sensitive, gives 4x less peak pressure on hips and shoulders compared to memory foam, and it's more durable than memory foam.
- If you're a back or side sleeper, Nolah's mattresses are made for you. They're top-rated and recommended by experts for side and back sleepers due to the superior pressure relief, cooler sleep and higher durability. It was voted the #1 Side Sleeper Mattress of 2021.
- If you sleep hot, take advantage of Nolah's cooling features. CoolFresh™ is a proprietary pneumatic foam structure with billions of microscopic air capsules releasing excess heat through the bottom layers of the mattress. Heat also dissipates much faster with AirFoam™.
Why Avoid A Nolah Mattress?
- If you like your mattress very firm, Nolah isn't a good choice for you. Their mattresses run soft.
Where can I find a great, affordable mattress (in 2021)?
If you're searching for an affordable mattress that offers a wide range of comfort and pressure relief, we've compiled a list of mattresses for you to consider:
- Saatva Mattress - fantastic for all sleep positions, and is rated our Best Mattress of 2021.
- Idle Sleep - great for responsive pressure relief.
- Puffy - feels like you're sleeping on a cool cloud (at a good price).
- Ghostbed - beautiful, plush cover w/ aerated latex and healthy spinal alignment.
- Winkbeds - 3-stage back relief with free shipping and returns.
Read our short, well-researched 10 Best Mattresses of 2021, here. Our ultimate goal is to help you pick your perfect mattress online, today!