Mattress Firm is America's largest specialty mattress retailer, with stores in 49 states. They have a large selection of quality, brand name bedding products at competitive prices. They also have their own brands, including Tulo and Sleepy's. Sleep on a Mattress Firm mattress for 120-nights risk-free, today!
Consider Mattress Firm If...
- You prefer an in-store shopping experience. Mattress Firm has several locations in 49 U.S. states. This makes it incredibly easy for you to visit a store and try out different models before you purchase.
- You want a value mattress. Mattress Firm provides daily, monthly, and yearly sales that can help you land a great deal on your perfect mattress. Plus, they have a price match guarantee, so you know you're always getting the lowest price possible.
- You need options. Mattress Firm carries mattresses from a number of big-names, (including their own brands) in a wide variety of styles, sizes, and firmness levels.
Avoid Mattress Firm If...
- You want free delivery and setup. While most of their mattresses (online and in-store) ship to your doorstep free, you're going to have to pay a premium for services such as in-home setup and old mattress removal. If you prefer this service, look for a mattress company that does offer free white glove delivery.
Mattress Firm has a huge product catalog. One of the best things they do is categorize all their mattresses by comfort level, making it simple to understand how firm or soft your perfect bed should be.
- Extra Firm. These beds are about a 9-10/10 on the firmness scale. They provide rigid support with solid construction. They are a great option for stomach and back sleepers who need extreme stability.
- Firm. These beds are about a 7-8/10 on the firmness scale. They feature a dense construction but with a slight give. They are great for stomach and back sleepers who want firm support with some slightly softer comfort.
- Medium. These beds are about a 5-6/10 on the firmness scale. This is a universally appealing comfort level for back, side, and combination sleepers.
- Plush. These beds are about a 3-4/10 on the firmness scale. They typically are constructed with multiple layers of cushioning, making these mattresses fairly thick. This soft feel is great for side sleepers who need pressure relief for their hips and shoulders.
- Ultra-Plush. The softest bed option, these mattresses are about a 1-2/10 on the firmness scale. It usually contains the softest materials available and is great for side sleepers and those who love to sink into their mattress rather than sleep on top.
Construction Key Points
- Mattress Firm offers mattresses that are under 6" tall to over 15" tall, and everything in between.
- They offer bed-in-a-box mattresses, memory foam, hybrid, gel memory foam, pillow top, innerspring, Euro top, and air mattresses.
- They have a wide variety of mattresses in various sizes including twin, twin extra long, full, queen, king, California king, and crib.
Support & Motion Isolation
Mattress Firm offers a wide variety of mattresses. Their website can filter by features, one of them being motion separation.
Tulo is one of Mattress Firm's exclusive brands. These all-foam mattresses are available in three different firmness levels—soft, medium, and firm. They're excellent at preventing motion transfer, making it a great choice for couples.
However, if you're looking for something with more substantial support, another one of Mattress Firm's brands, Sleepy's, offers hybrid and innerspring models at affordable prices.
Returns & Warranty
Mattress Firm offers a 120-night sleep trial for all of their mattresses purchased online and in-store. If you would like to return your mattress, you may do so after a minimum 21 days.
Warranty periods vary depending on brand. Warranty coverage is offered through the manufacturer, so check with a Mattress Firm associate for your specific mattress's warranty coverage details.
For Mattress Firm exclusive brands such as Tulo and Sleepy's, they are backed by a 10-year warranty.
Why Buy Mattress Firm?
- They provide a 120-night sleep trial. Try your mattress for a full 4 months, and if you decide to return it, you may do so for a full refund.
- Mattress Firm works with your budget. They offer both credit and non-credit financing options. So whether you're ready to buy in-full or need a more flexible payment option, Mattress Firm makes it easy for you to get a new mattress.
- Mattress Firm has one of the largest mattress inventories around. Whether shopping in-store or online, you can find a mattress perfectly suited for you.
Why Avoid Mattress Firm?
- Unfortunately, they don't offer free white glove delivery service. You can still have your mattress delivered and setup, but it's going to cost you an additional $75-$175 depending on your chosen service level.
Where can I find a great, affordable mattress (in 2021)?
If you're searching for an affordable mattress that offers a wide range of comfort and pressure relief, we've compiled a list of mattresses for you to consider:
- Saatva Mattress - fantastic for all sleep positions, and is rated our Best Mattress of 2021.
- Idle Sleep - great for responsive pressure relief.
- Puffy - feels like you're sleeping on a cool cloud (at a good price).
- Ghostbed - beautiful, plush cover w/ aerated latex and healthy spinal alignment.
- Winkbeds - 3-stage back relief with free shipping and returns.
Read our short, well-researched 10 Best Mattresses of 2021, here. Our ultimate goal is to help you pick your perfect mattress online, today!