Lull is a top-performing mattress. It's the best choice for someone who sleeps hot, wants memory foam, and is on a budget. With Lull 100-night risk-free trial and a 10 year warranty, what have you got to lose? Try the Lull mattress, today!
Consider Lull Mattress If...
- You're shopping for a bed that relieves pressure and supports good spine alignment. Three-layer technology promotes healthy spine alignment. Proper alignment allows your muscles to rest throughout the night.
- You prefer low motion transfer. The Lull mattress allows for undisturbed sleep even when a partner or pet shifts around. This is perfect for couples!
- You're a hot sleeper. The breathable premium gel top layer transfers heat away from the body.
Avoid Lull Mattress If...
- You're strictly a stomach sleeper. It’s likely that your hips will sink into the bed, throwing the spine out of alignment. Strict stomach sleepers will probably want to look for something firmer.
- You need extra support from your mattress. A mattress with thicker comfort layers, like a coil mattress, can support your body comfortably.
Lull claims that their premium memory foam mattress "turns good nights into better mornings".
- The Lull Mattress: The mattress combines soft memory foam with firmer poly foams, which creates a balanced feel that’s right around the middle of the firmness scale. We found it to be a 6/10 on the firmness scale. This is a great option for back and side sleepers.
Construction Key Points
- The Lull mattress stands 10" tall.
- It has 3 layers.
- The Lull mattress is CertiPUR-US®-Certified.
- Cover: The hand-crafted cover is durable, soft, and allows cool air to easily pass through.
- Comfort Layer: The Lull's comfort layer consists of a 1.5” of gel-infused memory foam. This layer provides body-contouring and pressure relief. The gel infusion helps draw heat away from the sleeper.
- Base Layer: Consists 7” of high-density poly foam. This material is firmer than all the layers above, and it helps provide support and structure for the mattress.
Support & Motion Isolation
Memory foam is one of the best materials for dealing with motion transfer, and the Lull has memory foam right on top. It did a decent job of isolating smaller movements, but you’re still going to be disturbed if a dog or kid jumps into bed during the night.
We found the The Lull mattress’s edge support to be impressive. Sitting near the edge of the Lull, the top foam layers does collapse but not enough to fall forward. When you lie down along the edge of the mattress, the Lull does not collapse.
Returns & Warranty
Lull is so confident in their mattress quality, that they offer a 10 Year Full Replacement Limited Warranty. Buy without worrying about your mattress breaking down or losing shape.
You also get a 100-night trial period for the Lull mattress, allowing you a chance to try out the quality of the mattress for yourself.
Why Buy Lull Mattress?
- If you're looking for all-around support. The Lull Mattress relieves pressure and supports good spine alignment.
- Stay cool with the Lull Mattress. Gel-infused cooling memory foam top layer contours to your body and promotes maximum airflow.
Why Avoid Lull Mattress?
- If you're strictly a stomach sleeper. Your hips may sink and not provide you with enough support and align your back properly.
Where can I find a great, affordable mattress (in 2021)?
If you're searching for an affordable mattress that offers a wide range of comfort and pressure relief, we've compiled a list of mattresses for you to consider:
- Saatva Mattress - fantastic for all sleep positions, and is rated our Best Mattress of 2021.
- Idle Sleep - great for responsive pressure relief.
- Puffy - feels like you're sleeping on a cool cloud (at a good price).
- Ghostbed - beautiful, plush cover w/ aerated latex and healthy spinal alignment.
- Winkbeds - 3-stage back relief with free shipping and returns.
Read our short, well-researched 10 Best Mattresses of 2021, here. Our ultimate goal is to help you pick your perfect mattress online, today!