For 10 years, Level Sleep performed clinical trials, refined patents, and conducted intensive design and development. The Level Sleep Mattress sums up their comprehensive efforts as the best sleep solution available. The TriSupport® layer helps your spine stay aligned so you wake up rested and pain-free. You can try the mattress risk-free with their 365-night in-home sleep trial (and a lifetime warranty!) and experience restorative sleep, tonight!
Get Level Sleep if...
- You sleep with a partner. The zoned support layer provides ample edge-support, and the all-foam design isolates motion incredibly well.
- You're a side or combination sleeper. The TriSupport® design works well for side and or back sleepers who need support for their shoulders, hips, and firmness near the lower back and spine.
- You have back pain. The mattress is designed specifically to keep your spine aligned, relieving any bothersome back pain.
Skip Level Sleep if...
- You're seeking an innerspring mattress. The Level Sleep Mattress is built with 3 layers of dense polyfoam.
- You need extra support from your mattress. The all-foam design lacks a transition layer; heavier folk might experience sinking through to the bottom base layer.
- You aren't a fan of the mattress-in-a-box concept. Level Sleep ships their mattresses rolled and compressed in a box; it expands once opened.
- Offers a 365-night sleep trial with free returns
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Level Sleep Mattress works with all types of frames
- Zoned regions might not match your body depending on how tall you are or the position you sleep in.
- Only one model available
The Level Sleep Mattress is designed with a TriSupport® layer with 3 distinct firmness levels.
- Top Zone is soft (5/10 on the firmness scale) to help cradle your shoulders and head.
- Middle Zone is firm (8/10) designed to align your torso and back.
- Bottom Zone is medium-firm (7/10) supporting your hips and legs.
Construction Key Points
- The Level Sleep Mattress stands 11" tall.
- It's built with 3 layers of dense polyfoam designed to support and align the spine.
- The removable and washable cover keeps you cool and is built with a four-way stretch technology.
- First Layer: 1" comfort layer comprised of Enduroplush® HR Foam for ample pressure relief.
- Second Layer: 3" TriSupport® layer made of Energex® Adaptive Foam.
- Third Layer: 7" high resilience extra firm polyfoam provides stability and supports the entire mattress.
Support & Motion Isolation
The all-foam design is exceptional at isolating motion, making this an ideal bed for couples.
What Makes Level Sleep Stand Out?
- If you're a side sleeper, this mattress is perfect as it provides softer support for your head and shoulders, and is firmer in your lower back and hip regions.
- This is an excellent choice if you have bothersome back pain. The TriSupport® design works specifically to promote healthy spinal alignment and reduce soreness and pressure in the lower back.
- You get that great foam feel without sinking or getting stuck. The 4" of highly adaptive foam responds very quickly, making it easy to move around the mattress.
Level Sleep is a perfect choice if you want to alleviate pressure and have proper spine alignment. Their mattress is also surprisingly comfortable. You can get 20% off Level Sleep, today!
Where can I find a great, affordable mattress (in 2021)?
If you're searching for an affordable mattress that offers a wide range of comfort and pressure relief, we've compiled a list of mattresses for you to consider:
- Saatva Mattress - fantastic for all sleep positions, and is rated our Best Mattress of 2021.
- Idle Sleep - great for responsive pressure relief.
- Puffy - feels like you're sleeping on a cool cloud (at a good price).
- Ghostbed - beautiful, plush cover w/ aerated latex and healthy spinal alignment.
- Winkbeds - 3-stage back relief with free shipping and returns.
Read our short, well-researched 10 Best Mattresses of 2021, here. Our ultimate goal is to help you pick your perfect mattress online, today!