Since its launch in 2015, Leesa has hurtled into the ranks of top online mattress companies. The Leesa Hybrid (formerly called Sapira) tops their line of high-quality, highly-praised beds. It has layers of breathable polyfoam, adaptable memory foam, and an impressive pocketed coil system. Try their luxury, durable mattress, tonight, risk-free with Leesa's 100-night sleep trial!
Get Leesa Hybrid if...
- You're a combination sleeper. The layers of foam combined with the advanced pocketed coil system respond well to movement, whether you sleep on your back, side, stomach, or a combination of the three.
- You sleep with a partner. Even with the base coil layer, this mattress performs well with motion transfer.
- You want a high quality, durable mattress. Using only CertiPUR-US® certified foams and over 1,000 individually wrapped coils, this mattress is built to last and is backed by a 10-year warranty.
Skip Leesa Hybrid if...
- You prefer an all-foam feel. If you don't enjoy the extra bounce and support that coils provide and want an all-foam mattress, you might want to try the Leesa Original Mattress instead.
- You aren't a fan of the mattress-in-a-box concept. The Leesa Hybrid is delivered rolled and compressed in a box; it expands once opened.
- Excellent edge-to-edge support
- Relieves pressure on your back, hips, and shoulders exceptionally well
- Sleeps cooler than other foam mattresses
- The mattress is heavy (Queen size weighs 115 pounds)
- A bit costly, definitely an investment
The Leesa Hybrid has a medium-firm feel (6/10 on the firmness scale) and suits all sleeper types. It contours to the body well, providing a soft give in the shoulders for side sleepers with firmer pressure on the back and torso region for those who love to sleep on their back or stomach.
Construction Key Points
- The Leesa Hybrid stands 11" tall.
- Cover: A rayon/polyester blend in a beautiful, seamless white and gray pattern with the Leesa signature 4-striped design. This cover is ultra-soft and plush.
- Top Layer: 1.5" premium foam hole punched for breathability, so you sleep cool.
- Recovery Layer: 1.5" of premium memory foam that provides enhanced body contouring, relieving pressure on your body.
- Quick Response Layer: 6" tall layer of 14.5 gauge (over 1,000+ count) pocketed springs individually wrapped to provide durability and extend your mattress's life.
- Base Layer: 1" core support foam holds the weight of the other mattress components for extra stability.
Support & Motion Isolation
Since this is a hybrid style mattress, the coils allow you to feel a little bounce. But, we've found that this mattress performs incredibly well at isolating motion compared to most other hybrid mattresses. If you're looking for virtually no motion transfer, try the all-foam Leesa Original Mattress.
What Makes Leesa Hybrid Stand Out?
- If you're a combination sleeper, the Leesa Hybrid is your perfect match. The layers of polyfoam and memory foam provide excellent pressure relief in the lumbar region and cradles your shoulders and hips, while the responsive coils lift and support your spine for healthy alignment.
- It keeps you cool throughout the night. The hole-punched comfort layer allows air to circulate through the foam layers, preventing you from sleeping hot.
- Couples benefit significantly with this mattress night after night. The sturdy build holds the weight of both you and your partner, plus with excellent edge support, you can use the entire mattress surface!
The Leesa Hybrid is a fantastic choice if you want a mattress that performs well overall in terms of pressure relief, motion isolation, edge support, and cooling. This mattress is also surprisingly comfortable for all sleeper types. You can get up to $300 off the Leesa Hybrid, today!
Where can I find a great, affordable mattress (in 2021)?
If you're searching for an affordable mattress that offers a wide range of comfort and pressure relief, we've compiled a list of mattresses for you to consider:
- Saatva Mattress - fantastic for all sleep positions, and is rated our Best Mattress of 2021.
- Idle Sleep - great for responsive pressure relief.
- Puffy - feels like you're sleeping on a cool cloud (at a good price).
- Ghostbed - beautiful, plush cover w/ aerated latex and healthy spinal alignment.
- Winkbeds - 3-stage back relief with free shipping and returns.
Read our short, well-researched 10 Best Mattresses of 2021, here. Our ultimate goal is to help you pick your perfect mattress online, today!