Hampton & Rhodes offers great innerspring, foam, and hybrid mattresses. They’ve many models to choose from, with options for any sleeper to find comfort. Best known for their excellent pricing, find a Hampton & Rhodes mattress to suit your budget with ease. With Hampton & Rhodes' 100-Night Free Trial and available warranties, what have you got to lose? Try a Hampton & Rhodes mattress, today!
Consider Hampton & Rhodes If...
- You need strong edge support. While Hampton & Rhodes' models vary, they consistently receive great reviews on their edge support- no matter the model.
- You're shopping on a budget. Hampton & Rhodes mattresses cost significantly less than similar mattresses on the market.
- You like options. Hampton & Rhodes offers many mattress models, with varying firmness levels to suit almost any sleeper. From innerspring mattresses to hybrids, they've a lot to choose from.
Avoid Hampton & Rhodes If...
- Noise. Hampton & Rhodes' innerspring and hybrid mattresses make a little more noise than average. If you're sensitive to this, look elsewhere for a mattress.
- Durability. Hampton & Rhodes offers budget pricing, which means lower quality materials. While great for a few years, these mattresses probably won't last you 20+ years.
Hampton & Rhodes has a large variety of mattresses to choose from. One of the easiest ways to categorize their mattresses is by type. Once you know the kind of mattress you're looking for, you're able to make a more informed decision.
- Memory Foam: Hampton & Rhodes' Cool Gel Memory Foam Mattresses, help you toss and turn less at night. Cooling gel to disperses heat and keeps you resting at a comfortable temperature. These beds vary in firmness by model, so be sure to ask your Hampton & Rhodes representative. In general, Hampton & Rhodes' foam mattresses offer firm support that is beneficial for all sleepers.
- Innerspring: Constructed of an array of pocket springs, innerspring models offer firm support with bounce. Hampton & Rhodes' pocket springs promote airflow to keep you cool. These beds vary in firmness by model, so be sure to ask your Hampton & Rhodes representative. In general, innerspring beds provide great support for back sleepers.
- Hybrid: The top layers of the hybrid mattress are memory foam, to isolate motion and provide a plush feel. Under the foam layers are pocketed coils that give extra support and bounce. They also promote airflow for a comfortable sleep temperature. These beds vary in firmness by model, so be sure to ask your Hampton & Rhodes representative. In general, hybrid beds provide good support for most sleepers so they're great for people who switch positions a lot in their sleep.
Construction Key Points
- Hampton & Rhodes offers mattresses that are 6.5"- 14" thick.
- They offer memory foam, innerspring, and hybrid mattresses.
- They have a wide variety of mattresses in various sizes including twin, full, queen, king, and California king.
Support & Motion Isolation
Hampton & Rhodes has a large selection of mattresses to choose from. You're able to pick from a variety of mattress types, firmness levels, and support.
Hampton & Rhodes has excellent edge support in all their models. This makes it easy to share a bed with a partner or comfortably sit on the edge of your bed without feeling like you'll fall out.
Motion isolation varies greatly, with Hampton & Rhodes' memory foam models excelling the most in this area.
Returns & Warranty
Hampton & Rhodes has a 100 Night Free Trial that gives you the opportunity to make sure one of their mattresses is right for you. This takes away some of the stress involved with trying to pick out the "perfect" mattress.
Their warranties vary from 1-10 years depending on the model you choose. This gives you some protection against defects and other issues.
Hampton & Rhodes returns are either handled through the retailer where you bought your mattress or Hampton & Rhodes's customer service.
Why Buy A Hampton & Rhodes Mattress?
- Strong edge support is consistently found in the Hampton & Rhodes brand. This is especially important for couples and people who like to sit on the edge of their beds often.
- If affordability is your main priority, Hampton & Rhodes has budget pricing with a lot of options. With mattresses as low as $150, almost any budget is able to afford a Hampton & Rhodes mattress.
- You've a huge selection of mattresses to choose from with Hampton & Rhodes. They offer memory foam, innerspring, and hybrid mattresses. All of these have varying firmness levels and great features like cooling gel.
Why Avoid A Hampton & Rhodes Mattress?
- If you're sensitive to noise, Hampton & Rhodes' innerspring and hybrid mattresses are a bad choice for you. They are known for being a little loud when moving and changing positions.
- Hampton & Rhodes focuses on affordability, so durability may become an issue over time since less expensive mattresses use lower quality materials. Don't expect Hampton & Rhodes mattresses to last you a lifetime.
Where can I find a great, affordable mattress (in 2021)?
If you're searching for an affordable mattress that offers a wide range of comfort and pressure relief, we've compiled a list of mattresses for you to consider:
- Saatva Mattress - fantastic for all sleep positions, and is rated our Best Mattress of 2021.
- Idle Sleep - great for responsive pressure relief.
- Puffy - feels like you're sleeping on a cool cloud (at a good price).
- Ghostbed - beautiful, plush cover w/ aerated latex and healthy spinal alignment.
- Winkbeds - 3-stage back relief with free shipping and returns.
Read our short, well-researched 10 Best Mattresses of 2021, here. Our ultimate goal is to help you pick your perfect mattress online, today!