Opened in 1961, Four Seasons now operates more than 100 properties across 46 countries. The comfortable beds they're known for are now available for you to enjoy in your own home. You can optimize your sleep comfort with their exclusive Signature Topper system. Choose between a medium, firm, or plush topper and get hotel-quality sleep night after night without ever leaving your bedroom!
Consider Four Seasons If...
- You want hotel-quality sleep at home. With the Four Seasons mattress collection, you can enjoy the same beds that are inside their hotel rooms while never leaving your own home. It's like being on a permanent staycation!
- You tend to sleep hot. Say goodbye to sweaty nights with a Four Seasons mattress. They're built with layers of AirCool™ foam which regulate your body temperature for an optimal sleep environment.
- You need a supportive mattress. Four Seasons mattresses are a hybrid style, combining both memory foam and a coil base. You get to enjoy the pressure relieving nature of memory foam, and your spine stays properly aligned due to the firm support of the pocketed coil base. It's truly the best of both worlds!
Avoid Four Seasons If...
- If you're on a budget. These mattresses are hotel-quality and don't run cheap. If you're looking for a simple, value mattress, Four Seasons isn't the right brand for you.
- If you prefer an all-foam bed. Four Seasons mattresses are a hybrid style bed. If you don't enjoy the feel of a coil base, you should seek alternative brands.
- You need your bed ASAP. All Four Seasons mattresses are made to order and are delivered within 6-8 weeks. If you need a mattresses a lot quicker than that, consider alternatives.
The Four Seasons mattress comes with a zip-off mattress topper that changes the feel of the bed.
- Signature: Their Signature mattress topper provides a medium feel, ranking 6/10 on the firmness scale. It's great for all sleeper types.
- Signature Firm: This mattress topper provides a firm feel, ranking 8/10 on the firmness scale. It's a great option for stomach and back sleepers who require targeted pressure relief and a flat surface for proper spinal alignment.
- Signature Plush: This mattress topper provides a plush feel, ranking 4/10 on the firmness scale. Side sleepers are going to do exceptionally well on this mattress as it provides a soft surface that allows the shoulders and hips to be cradled.
Construction Key Points
- Four Seasons mattresses are fairly thick, standing roughly 15" tall.
- The construction in each mattress is the same except the interchangeable exclusive Signature, Signature Firm, and Signature Plush toppers.
- Cover: Nano-Tex® treated fabric cover resists stains and is highly breathable. It's soft-to-the-touch and allows air to circulate, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Comfort Layers: Comprised of both gel foams and memory foams with AirCool™ Technology. They offer the right amount of support and comfort while offering optimal temperature management.
- Base Layer: Pocketed coils are individually wrapped and allow air to flow freely throughout the mattress. They provide lift and sturdy support to ensure proper spinal alignment.
Support & Motion Isolation
Four Seasons mattresses are built with thick layers of gel foams and memory foams that absorb motion incredibly well. The pocketed coil system also works well at reducing motion transfer, as each coil moves independently from one another. This means movement on one side won't be felt on the other.
Edge support is also fantastic on these beds. The pocketed spring coils provide a sturdy base and is reinforced with a thick layer of foam along the entire mattress perimeter.
These two aspects make this mattress a great choice for couples.
Returns & Warranty
You may return or exchange your mattress within 30 days of delivery. You're responsible for return delivery. Mattress toppers and foundations are non-returnable. Four Seasons mattresses are backed by a 10-year warranty through Simmons (the manufacturer).
Why Buy Four Seasons?
- Get hotel quality sleep every single night without ever leaving your home. The Four Seasons mattresses are the same ones their guests sleep on at each of their hotels. They're comfortable and provide just the right amount of pressure relief.
- Couples are going to find these beds meet (maybe even exceed) their needs. They reduce motion transfer, have excellent edge support, and are comfortable and responsive enough for sex.
- If you happen to sleep warmer than average, the Four Seasons mattress collection are built with cooling capabilities. It regulates your body temperature to ensure a comfortable sleeping environment.
Why Avoid Four Seasons?
- If you're looking to spend $500 or less, Four Seasons is out of this price range. They make hotel quality, luxury beds and charge a premium price for them.
- If you don't particularly enjoy the lift and firm support of coils, opt for a brand with an all-foam option.
Where can I find a great, affordable mattress (in 2021)?
If you're searching for an affordable mattress that offers a wide range of comfort and pressure relief, we've compiled a list of mattresses for you to consider:
- Saatva Mattress - fantastic for all sleep positions, and is rated our Best Mattress of 2021.
- Idle Sleep - great for responsive pressure relief.
- Puffy - feels like you're sleeping on a cool cloud (at a good price).
- Ghostbed - beautiful, plush cover w/ aerated latex and healthy spinal alignment.
- Winkbeds - 3-stage back relief with free shipping and returns.
Read our short, well-researched 10 Best Mattresses of 2021, here. Our ultimate goal is to help you pick your perfect mattress online, today!