Emma's memory foam mattress is excellent for side sleepers! It's an affordable option for those looking for a feature-rich memory foam mattress at a reasonable rate. Emma's 100-night risk-free trial, what have you got to lose? Try the Emma mattress, today!
Consider Emma Mattress If...
- You're looking for low motion transfer. The Emma's memory foam layers absorb movements and disturbances. Making this bed a solid choice if you're prone to feeling even small movements from across the bed.
- You tend to sleep on your side. The Emma foam mattress offers the perfect support for side-sleepers.
- You're a hot sleeper. Emma's cooling foam mattress keeps out the heat with its breathable Airgocell® foam.
Avoid Emma Mattress If...
- You're strictly a stomach sleeper. The bed’s soft comfort layer doesn't support the hips in the prone position. Stomach sleepers are likely to feel tension and misalignment in the spine with this bed.
- You need extra support from your mattress. Innersprings provide the most support, and you'll have to look elsewhere if that's what you need.
Emma mattress claims to have an innovative European design for a superior sleep experience.
- Emma Memory Foam Mattress: The Cocoon Firm has an 8” high density poly foam base. Combining bouncy Airgocell foam and high-density polyfoam help prevent the bed from feeling too soft. We found it to be on the soft side ranking a 6.5/10 on the firmness scale. This is a great bed for side-sleepers.
Construction Key Points
- The Emma Memory Foam mattress stands 12" tall.
- It has 3 foam layers.
- The Emma mattress is a cooling memory foam mattress. It supports air circulation and regulates sleep climate by keeping moisture and heat out.
- Cover: The cover is constructed of a straightforward polyester blend. You also get the added perk of the cover being removable and machine-washable. Polyester is used due to its breathability and natural heat-dispersing properties.
- Comfort Layer: The top comfort layer is built with 1.5” of Airgocell foam. This means it responds quickly to pressure. This layer also encourages extra breathability and airflow, due to an open pore structure.
- Base Layer: The base in this mattress is a thick 8” section of high-density polyfoam. The sturdy and supportive material of this section helps to counteract the super-soft, contouring layer of memory foam.
Support & Motion Isolation
Emma has fairly low motion transfer, so you're not likely to feel normal movements and disturbances from across the bed. Emma's memory foam mattress is a great pick for lighter sleepers.
The softness of the mattress carries all the way from the center of the mattress to the edge. The edge collapses a bit too easily, which means this bed is likely not the best choice for those in need of a firm and structured mattress.
Couples and dog lovers will love the low motion transfer.
Returns & Warranty
Emma offers a 10-Year Limited Warranty with free shipping and returns. Rest easy knowing that you're covered from defects and wear and tear.
Still not convinced? Try your Emma Memory Foam mattress for 100 nights, risk-free!
Why Buy Emma Mattress?
- If you're a side sleeper, you'll enjoy the great body contouring, soft sinkage and all the deep pressure relief you’ve come to expect from memory foam. The Airgocell layer balances things out on top.
- The Emma's memory foam layers absorb movements and disturbances. Making this bed a solid choice if you're prone to feeling even small movements from across the bed.
- Hot sleepers benefit from the special cover that supports air circulation and regulates sleep climate by keeping moisture and heat out.
Why Avoid Emma Mattress?
- Stomach sleepers won't get the support they're looking for. Stomach sleepers are likely to feel tension and misalignment in the spine with this bed.
- If you need extra support in general you should look into a different mattress. The cooling memory foam of Emma's mattress is nice but some people require something firmer.
Where can I find a great, affordable mattress (in 2021)?
If you're searching for an affordable mattress that offers a wide range of comfort and pressure relief, we've compiled a list of mattresses for you to consider:
- Saatva Mattress - fantastic for all sleep positions, and is rated our Best Mattress of 2021.
- Idle Sleep - great for responsive pressure relief.
- Puffy - feels like you're sleeping on a cool cloud (at a good price).
- Ghostbed - beautiful, plush cover w/ aerated latex and healthy spinal alignment.
- Winkbeds - 3-stage back relief with free shipping and returns.
Read our short, well-researched 10 Best Mattresses of 2021, here. Our ultimate goal is to help you pick your perfect mattress online, today!