Dreamfoam is a Brooklyn Bedding company that offers budget-priced mattresses. Dreamfoam sells memory foam, latex, and hybrid mattresses. With a variety of options available, there's a Dreamfoam bed for almost any sleeper. With Dreamfoam's 120-Night Free Trial and a 10-year warranty, what have you got to lose? Try a Dreamfoam mattress, today!
Consider Dreamfoam Mattress If...
- You're looking to purchase from an established and trusted brand. Dreamfoam is a Brooklyn Bedding company. Although they sell budget mattresses, Dreamfoam reflects the same value and quality as their sister site, Brooklyn Bedding.
- You're shopping on a budget. Dreamfoam mattresses cost less than similar mattresses on the market.
- You like options. Dreamfoam offers many mattress models, with varying firmness levels to suit almost any sleeper. From memory foam and latex mattresses to hybrids, they've a lot to choose from.
Avoid Dreamfoam Mattress If...
- Durability. Dreamfoam sells budget mattresses, focused on competitive price points and slim designs. The longevity of the mattresses may not be as good for lower priced offerings.
Dreamfoam has a large variety of mattresses to choose from. One of the easiest ways to categorize their mattresses is by type. Once you know the kind of mattress you're looking for, you're able to make a more informed decision.
- Memory Foam: Dreamfoam's gel memory foam and original memory foam mattresses prevent you from tossing and turning at night. Cooling gel disperses heat and keeps you at a comfortable temperature. Pick your firmness level with these models to find the best fit for you. In general, Dreamfoam's memeory foam mattresses offer soft, contouring support that is beneficial side sleepers. We rank them between 6-7/10 on the firmness scale.
- Latex: Constructed of 1 layer of foam and 2 base layers of latex. These models deliver the unique buoyant quality of natural latex that relaxes muscles and relieves tension. Pick your firmness level with these models to find the best fit for you. In general, Dreamfoam's latex mattresses offer Oeko-Tex class 1 Talalay latex that instantly contours to your body for exceptional pressure point relief. We rank them between 6.5-7.5/10 on the firmness scale.
- Hybrid: Dreamfoam's hybrids are sustainably crafted using Talalay Echo foam and high-density latex. Pick your firmness level with these models to find the best fit for you. In general, Dreamfoam's hyrbid mattresses offer the body contouring of foam with the sustainability of latex. We rank them between 6.5-7.5/10 on the firmness scale.
Construction Key Points
- Dreamfoam offers mattresses that are 7"- 12" thick.
- They offer memory foam, latex, and hybrid mattresses.
- They have a wide variety of mattresses in various sizes including twin, full, queen, king, and California king.
- Certi-Pur certified.
- Made in the USA.
Support & Motion Isolation
Dreamfoam has a large selection of mattresses to choose from. You're able to pick from a variety of mattress types, firmness levels, and support.
Dreamfoam has great edge support in most of their models. This makes it easy to share a bed with a partner or comfortably sit on the edge of your bed without feeling like you'll fall out.
Motion isolation varies greatly, with Dreamfoam's memory foam models excelling the most in this area.
Returns & Warranty
Dreamfoam has a 120 night trial that gives you the opportunity to make sure their mattress is right for you. This takes away some of the stress involved with trying to pick out the "perfect" mattress.
If you're unhappy with your purchase for any reason, they offer easy exchanges and free returns. They just ask that you spend a minimum of 30 days trying out their mattress first.
They also offer a 10 year warranty on their mattress. This gives you some protection against defects and other possible issues.
Why Buy A Dreamfoam Mattress?
- Buying from an established and trusted brand means they'll be around in the future. New companies come and go rendering their warranties useless. Dreamfoam is a Brooklyn Bedding company and offers the same customer care.
- If affordability is your main priority, Dreamfoam has budget pricing with a lot of options. With mattresses as low as $109, almost any budget is able to afford a Dreamfoam mattress.
- You have a huge selection of mattresses to choose from with Dreamfoam. They offer memory foam, latex, and hybrid mattresses. All of these have varying firmness levels and great features like cooling gel.
Why Avoid A Dreamfoam Mattress?
- Dreamfoam focuses on affordability, so durability may become an issue over time.
Where can I find a great, affordable mattress (in 2021)?
If you're searching for an affordable mattress that offers a wide range of comfort and pressure relief, we've compiled a list of mattresses for you to consider:
- Saatva Mattress - fantastic for all sleep positions, and is rated our Best Mattress of 2021.
- Idle Sleep - great for responsive pressure relief.
- Puffy - feels like you're sleeping on a cool cloud (at a good price).
- Ghostbed - beautiful, plush cover w/ aerated latex and healthy spinal alignment.
- Winkbeds - 3-stage back relief with free shipping and returns.
Read our short, well-researched 10 Best Mattresses of 2021, here. Our ultimate goal is to help you pick your perfect mattress online, today!