Classic Brands mattresses are sold through a wide range of retailers like Amazon and Walmart. They offer budget-priced mattresses with quality materials. Classic Brands sells memory foam, innerspring, and hybrid mattresses. With a variety of options available, there's a Classic Brands bed for almost every sleeper. Try a Classic Brands mattress, today!
Consider Classic Brands Mattress If...
- You're shopping on a budget. Classic Brands mattresses are a budget brand and are sold through many retailers like Amazon, Wayfair, Walmart, Macy's, and Home Depot (to name a few).
- You like options. Classic Brands offers many mattress models, with varying firmness levels to suit almost any sleeper. From memory foam to hybrids, they have a lot to choose from.
- You're a hot sleeper. Classic Brands offers gel memory foam which is a unique material that infuses gel particles into visco-elastic memory foam. This creates a plusher and cooler sleeping experience.
Avoid Classic Brands Mattress If...
- You want a mattress to last a decade. Classic Brands sells budget mattresses, focused on competitive price points.
Classic Brands has a large variety of mattresses to choose from. One of the easiest ways to categorize their mattresses is by type. Once you know the kind of mattress you're looking for, you can make an informed decision.
- Memory Foam: Classic Brands' gel memory foam and original memory foam mattresses are designed to be breathable and absorb motion transfer. The gel memory foam mattresses are made with gel infused into the foam and a breathable open cell structure. In general, Classic Brands' memory foam mattresses offer soft, contouring support. We rank them 6/10 on the firmness scale.
- Innerspring: Classic Brands' innerspring mattresses have individually wrapped coils in a fabric casing. It minimizes friction and maximizes support. This coil method also lessens motion transfer between sleep partners. We rank them 7-8/10 on the firmness scale depending on the model.
- Hybrid: Classic Brands' hybrids are designed to give you the best of both worlds. Breathable designs with the added bonus of orthopedic support make them a great choice for a hybrid mattress. In general, Classic Brands's hybrid mattresses offer the body contouring of foam with the support of coils. Available in medium firmness, we rank them 6.5-7.5/10 on the firmness scale depending on the model you choose.
Construction Key Points
- Classic Brands mattresses are 6"- 14" thick.
- They offer memory foam, innerspring, and hybrid mattresses.
- They have a wide variety of mattresses in various sizes including twin, full, queen, king, and California king.
- Certi-Pur certified materials.
Support & Motion Isolation
Classic Brands has a large selection of mattresses to choose from. You're able to pick from a variety of mattress types, firmness levels, and support.
Classic Brands offers great edge support in their innerspring models. The springs give even support from the center of the bed to the very edge. This is extremely important for couples who need to use the entire bed space.
Motion isolation is excellent with Classic Brands' foam models. They absorb movement easily and you can rest well next to an active partner.
Returns & Warranty
Depending on the model you choose, Classic Brands offers a 1-25 year warranty with their mattresses. You may also receive a separate warranty through the retailer you purchase from.
The returns process is handled through the retailer you purchase from and depends on their policy.
Why Buy A Classic Brands Mattress?
- If affordability is your main priority, Classic Brands has budget pricing with a lot of options. With mattresses as low as $150, there is a Classic Brands mattress for almost any budget. Find your perfect Classic Brands mattress at a variety of retailers including Amazon.
- You have a huge selection of mattresses to choose from with Classic Brands. They offer memory foam, innerspring, and hybrid mattresses. All of these have varying firmness levels and great features like cooling gel.
- Hot sleepers are able to enjoy breathable designs. The open-celled structure of Classic Brands foams is self-ventilating. Air travels throughout the material and dissipates body heat. Some models have gel-infused memory foam for a plush feel while keeping things cool.
Why Avoid A Classic Brands Mattress?
- Classic Brands focuses on affordability, so durability may become an issue over time.
Classic Brands is a great choice if you want an affordable mattress with tons of options to choose from. Their mattresses are surprisingly comfortable. You can get a great deal on Classic Brands mattresses, today!
Check out our Top 10 Mattress Picks of 2021, here!