The Brooklyn Bedding Aurora hybrid mattress combines soft, contouring foam layers with supportive Ascension X™ coils that provide excellent hip and shoulder support. It's a perfect mattress for side and combination sleepers. TitanCool™ phase change material keeps you sleeping cool throughout the night. Try the Aurora for 120 nights risk-free, today!
Get Brooklyn Bedding Aurora if...
- You're a side sleeper. The Brooklyn Aurora is made with side sleepers in mind. The top layers of foam give a lot of cushion and support the shoulders and hips.
- You tend to sleep hot. Brooklyn Bedding's CopperFlex® is paired with TitanCool™ technology. TitanCool™ is a phase change surface infusion that draw excess heat away from the body. An added infusion of copper helps promote an antibacterial sleeping environment.
- You're looking for a bed that's good for couples. Performing well on our motion transfer test, we found this mattress to be especially great for couples.
Skip Brooklyn Bedding Aurora if...
- You're looking for a more contouring feel. The Brooklyn Aurora has some contouring due to its foam top, but it focuses on more pressure point relief. For a more contouring feel, consider one of Brooklyn Bedding's foam mattresses.
- You sleep predominately on your back or stomach. The Brooklyn Aurora has a soft feel. This may leave back and stomach sleepers feeling like they aren't receiving the support they need.
- Free shipping and returns.
- Backed by a 10-year warranty.
- Brooklyn Bedding mattresses are made in the USA.
- It's a more expensive mattress model, selling for $1,699 before discounts.
- Not as long of a sleep trial as some other models.
The Brooklyn Aurora is a touch on the softer side for hybrid mattress, ranking 6/10 on the firmness scale. We tested the "medium" model, but this bed is also available in Soft and Firm. The Ascension X™ coils deliver pressure point relief while the 1” high-density foam base adds durability and softness to the mattress. We found that this mattress works best for side and combination sleepers.
Construction Key Points
- The Brooklyn Bedding Aurora mattress is 13" thick.
- It has 5 layers of foam and pocketed coils.
- The Brooklyn Aurora mattress comes in 3 different firmness levels making it a solid choice for any sleeper type.
- CopperFlex™ foam and TitanCool™ provide additional pressure point relief as well as helps your mattress maintain cool temperatures.
- Cover: Made of a blend of polyester, rayon, and Phase Change Material. The Phase Change Material keeps the cover cool to the touch.
- First Layer: A 1.5” top layer of patented CopperFlex™ foam provides more responsive contouring with targeted pressure point relief.
- Second Layer: TitanFlex foam helps draw the pressure relief of the top layer deeper into the structure.
- Third Layer: 1” Swirl Visco-Elastic Memory Foam layer provides enhanced contouring and deeper compression support.
Support & Motion Isolation
Though the bed is bouncy, the thick top layers of foam do a lot to dampen movement across the structure. With such low motion transfer, you're unlikely to feel your partner's movements. We recommend this model for couples, especially when one or both partners are active in their sleep.
The edge support is average for a hybrid mattress, offering good enough support that you don't feel like you're falling out of bed. People who sit on the edge of their beds often or couples who need the extra space, have the support they need.
Reasons to Buy Brooklyn Bedding Aurora
- This is an excellent choice if you want to sleep cool. TitanCool™ keeps the Brooklyn Aurora at optimal temperature conditions. Cooling gel beads liquefy at higher temperatures and those same beads solidify at lower temperatures to ensure the perfect sleep environment.
- You're a side or combination sleeper who needs additional hip and shoulder support. The CopperFlex™ foam layer provides excellent contouring and and pressure point relief.
- If you sleep with a partner who's very active in their sleep, this mattress does a great job at isolating motion. Neither sleeper should feel much if any movement from their partner.
Reasons to Avoid Brooklyn Bedding Aurora
- If you're expecting a more contouring feel, look to Brooklyn Bedding's foam models. The Brooklyn Aurora does offer some good contouring but as a hybrid, it won't give the level of contouring that you'd get from a foam bed.
- If you're on a budget, the Brooklyn Aurora may not be the best choice for you. As Brooklyn Bedding's mid-range model, it's pricing is above $1,000. Consider Brooklyn Bedding's Signature model if you're looking for the same high-quality materials at a lower price range.
Brooklyn Bedding Aurora is an ideal choice if you want a cooling, hybrid mattress at a great price. You can get 20% off the Brooklyn Bedding Aurora, today!
Check out our Top 10 Mattress Picks of 2021, here!