For over 25 years, Bear Mattress has delivered high-quality sleep products and superior value to their customers. They ranked #7 on Inc. Magazine's 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America in 2019, and have three different mattresses catered to different sleep styles. Bear uses innovative sleep technology engineered specifically to restore tired muscles. Try Bear Mattress risk-free with their 100-day sleep trial, today!
Consider Bear Mattress If...
- You're an athlete. Bear mattresses are made with Celliant patented sleep technology, which is clinically proven to promote faster recovery, a more restful sleep, and helps you wake up with more energy, so you can perform at the top of your game.
- You're a back sleeper suffering from back pain. Bear mattresses are firmer than other options on the market, landing from a 6.1 to a 7.1 on the firmness scale. Each model features unique foam technology to support your lumbar region and promote healthy spinal alignment.
- You want a high quality mattress, but you're on a budget. Bear mattresses provide top of the line sleep technology that's gained the brand popularity quickly. You can pay as little as $500 to experience quality comfort and support from Bear's most popular model.
Avoid Bear Mattress If...
- You're a side sleeper. While Bear mattresses are great for back (and even stomach) sleepers, Bear's models may be too firm for side-only sleepers, creating more pressure instead of alleviating it.
- You love pairing your mattress with a coil boxspring. Because of the way Bear mattresses are designed to handle weight distribution, this mattress isn't compatible with coil boxsprings. If you're not ready to break up with your boxspring, Bear may not be for you.
While each Bear model varies in feel, firmness remains about medium-firm for all three of Bear's models, ranging from 6.1-7.1 on the firmness scale. For this reason, Bear mattresses are perfect back and stomach sleepers. While the Bear Hybrid has a little bounce and may be suitable for combo sleepers, the Bear Pro and Bear Original offer cradling and body contouring for maximum pressure relief and support. Here's a brief overview of each model:
- Bear Original: This all-foam mattress features 3 layers of luxurious memory foam. Ranking 7.1 on the firmness scale, the graphite gel memory foam removes unwanted heat while providing cushioning for your lumbar region, while the transition layer provides optimal pressure relief and support.
- Bear Pro: This all-foam mattress performs while you're asleep, so you can perform when you're awake. A 6.5 on the firmness scale, this model the copper-infused memory foam conducts heat away from the body for a cooler sleep. The gel memory foam works together with the transition layer to ease tired muscles, align your spine correct, and provide pressure-relief.
- Bear Hybrid: This hybrid model is Bear's softest model, ranking a 6.1 on the firmness scale (still medium-firm). Three layers of foam offer cooling, comfort, and targeted pressure-relief, while the Edge Coil system provides superior edge support alignment.
Construction Key Points
- Bear mattresses stand between 10 and 14 inches tall.
- Each mattress is made with an exclusive Celliant infared cover is clinically proven to promote quick recovery, restorative sleep, and added energy in the mornings.
- Copper, graphite, and gel infused memory foam top layers make all of Bear's models excellent choices for hot sleepers.
Support & Motion Isolation
As a mattress designed with aching athletes in mind, the Bear Pro mattress keeps stress off back, hips, and shoulders. Its gel and memory foam construction is designed to provide extra cushioning and reduces pressure. This model has less bounce than the hybrid, so you're likely to sleep soundly if your partner tosses.
Bear's Hybrid model is the most versatile in terms of comfort, support, and feel, making this model the best for couples who have different sleep styles. The coil system makes this mattress a bit bouncier, but it also has the best edge support, and its structure guarantees durability.
Returns & Warranty
Bear offers a 100-night sleep trial to ensure that you're happy with your new mattress, and that you've made the right choice. If you decide you're unhappy with your new mattress before the 100th night, Bear will arrange to pick up your mattress for free and return your money to you. Bear donates your mattress to a local charity in this case!
Keep in mind that after 100 nights, absolutely no refunds or returns are granted.
Both the Bear Original and Bear Pro include a 10-year warranty, while the Bear Hybrid includes a 20-year warranty.
Why Buy Bear Mattress?
- If you're a back or stomach sleeper, all of Bear Mattress's models should be a great match. The medium-firm feel is optimal for these sleep styles. All three models feature premium foam top layers that fill out the hollow of your back or hips for proper spinal alignment.
- The Bear Pro is a top choice if you're an athlete looking for advanced muscle recovery. The Celliant mattress cover's restorative properties work together with this model's copper and gel infused foam layers to give you a cool, clean, and regenerative sleep that's clinically proven to boost energy levels in the morning.
- If you're looking for advanced sleep technology without the hefty price tag, Bear is a great choice. All three mattresses provide restorative sleep with Bear's Celliant technology, advanced cooling features that beat the heat of traditional memory foam, and offer support designed specifically for back health. Bear offers top-tier features at a much lower price point than their competitors—perfect for anyone on a budget.
Why Avoid Bear Mattress?
- If you sleep on your side, you're better off looking for a softer mattress with zoned support at the hips and shoulders to avoid pressure points. Bear mattresses are generally too firm for those who sleep exclusively on their side.
- If you love that traditional, innerspring feel, Bear mattresses aren't for you. Their all-foam models offers none of the bounce you crave from traditional innerspring, and while their hybrid is bouncier than the foam models, this model is still medium-firm with three layers of integrated foam that's better at cradling than bouncing back.
Bear Mattress is an excellent choice if you want a medium-firm feel that provides ample back pain relief. Their mattresses are also surprisingly comfortable. You can get $300 off Bear Mattress, today!