As Bear Mattress's most versatile model, the Bear Hybrid is the perfect combination of luxury comfort and cooling technology. This model's Serene Foam offers 4X more pressure relief by filling in your body's hollow curves. The extra strong coil system provides superior edge support, and sleepers can reap the benefits of Bear's unique Celliant sleep technology. Try the Bear Hybrid risk-free with their 100-day sleep trial, today!
Get the Bear Hybrid if...
- You want to experience clinically proven, FDA-approved sleep technology. The Bear Hybrid is made with Celliant patented sleep technology, which is clinically proven to promote faster recovery, a more restful sleep, and helps you wake up with more energy, so you can perform at the top of your game.
- You're a back or stomach sleeper. This mattresses 6.1 medium-firm firmness ranking makes it perfect for sleepers who need support on their backs and stomachs.
- You want a high quality hybrid mattress, but you're on a budget. The Bear hybrid provides top of the line sleep technology that's gained the brand popularity like cooling and transitional memory foam layers, individually wrapped coils, and unprecedented Celliant technology. You can pay as little as $1090 to experience CertiPUR-US certified comfort and support from the Bear Hybrid.
Skip the Bear Hybrid if...
- You're a side sleeper. While the Bear Hybrid is great for back and stomach sleepers, the model may be too firm for side-only sleepers, creating more pressure instead of alleviating it. However, it may be suitable if you're a combo sleeper.
- You love pairing your mattress with a coil boxspring. Because of the way Bear mattresses are designed to handle weight distribution, this mattress isn't compatible with coil boxsprings. If you're not ready to break up with your boxspring, Bear may not be for you.
- You're looking for a plush memory foam hybrid. While this mattress features advanced foam layers, it won't give you the traditional, "sink-in" feeling you may be craving from a softer, pillowy memory foam model.
- Includes a 20-year warranty
- CertiPUR-US and GeenGuard Gold certified for an eco-friendly investment.
- Unboxing can be heavy due to advanced innerspring coil system
The Bear Hybrid receives a ranking a 6.1 on the firmness scale, making this a medium-firm mattress. Ideal for couples, back, and stomach sleepers, the Bear Hybrid provides 6 layers of comfort and support. Three layers of foam offer cooling, comfort, and targeted pressure-relief, while the Edge Coil system provides superior edge support alignment.
Construction Key Points
- Hybrid including 5 layers of integrated foam and a reinforced coil system.
- Unique Celliant technology promotes overall wellbeing through drastically improving sleep quality and energy levels.
- Hand-Quilted Celliant Top: Clinically proven to improve overall wellbeing by speeding up recovery, promoting restorative sleep, and improving energy levels when you wake up.
- Hypersoft Cooling Gel-Foam: Delivers a cool, cloud-like feeling each night by controlling sleep temperature and providing contouring comfort.
- Premium Comfort Foam: Adapts to your body and sleep-style to provide optimal pressure-relief while keeping you comfortable.
- Responsive Transition Foam: Provides added airflow, pressure-relief, and spinal support.
- Edge Coil System: Offers superior edge support alignment, and helps transfer heat 28% better than traditional memory foam. The innersprings offer a bit of bounce and responsiveness found in traditional innerspring mattresses.
- High Density Foam Base: Provides durability that lasts.
Support & Motion Isolation
Bear's Hybrid model is the most versatile Bear model in terms of comfort, support, and feel, making this model the best for couples who have different sleep styles. The coil system makes this mattress a bit bouncier, but it also has the best edge support, and its structure guarantees durability.
Reasons to Buy the Bear Hybrid
- This is a great choice if your need extra back support but don't want an all-foam model. The Bear Hybrid's 4 innovative foam layers promote healthy spinal alignment and fill the hollows of your body, while the coil system still provides some bounce and give of a traditional innerspring.
- The Bear Hybrid makes advanced sleep technology accessible if you're on a budget. Experience the difference Celliant makes in your sleep quality and energy levels exclusively with the Bear Hybrid. This model additionally provides cooling memory foam and promises 20-year longevity with their warranty at a much lower price point than competitors.
Reasons to Avoid the Bear Hybrid
- If you're a side sleeper only, the medium-firm firmness may not be suitable for your sleep style. A more suitable option would be the Saatva Loom and Leaf, which offers premium body contouring that's perfect for shoulder and hip cradling.
The Bear Hybrid is an ideal choice if you want optimal back support at an unbeatable price. You can get 20% off Bear Mattress, today!
Check out our Top 10 Mattress Picks of 2021, here!