Ashley Furniture is celebrating 75 years of quality products and service. With a variety of brands available, there's an Ashley Furniture mattress for almost any sleeper. Ashley Furniture's 10-year warranty means it's simple to try out. Enjoy an Ashley Furniture mattress, tonight!
Consider Ashley Furniture Mattress If...
- You're looking to purchase from an established and trusted brand. Ashley Furniture has been a top furniture brand for over 75 years. They're known for offering unparalleled value and customer care, with a large assortment of brands and styles to choose from.
- You're shopping on a budget. Ashley Furniture offers a variety of brands and styles at great pricing. While Ashley Furniture has more expensive options, they've cultivated a large collection of inexpensive mattress options. No matter your budget, there's an affordable option for you.
- You like options. Ashley Furniture offers many mattress brands and models, with varying firmness levels to suit almost any sleeper. From memory foam and innerpsring mattresses to hybrids, they've got something for everyone.
Avoid Ashley Furniture Mattress If...
- You want a trial period for your mattress. Ashley Furniture doesn't offer a trial period for mattresses sold through them.
Ashley Furniture has a large variety of mattresses to choose from. One of the easiest ways to categorize their mattresses is by type. Once you know the kind of mattress you're looking for, you're able to make a more informed decision.
- Memory Foam: Ashley Furniture's memory foam mattresses offer back and joint pain relief. With different brands to choose from like TempurPedic and Sealy, you're able to find the best fit for you. In general, Ashley Furniture's memory foam mattresses offer soft, contouring support that is beneficial for side sleepers. We rank them 6-7/10 on the firmness scale.
- Innerspring: Ashley Furniture's innerspring mattresses are ideal for back and stomach sleepers due to the extra support they give to the hips and shoulders. With different brands to choose from like Stearns & Foster, Sealy and Beautyrest, you're able to find the best fit for you. In general, Ashley Furniture's innerspring mattresses offer firm, sturdy support. We rank them 7-8/10 on the firmness scale.
- Hybrid: Ashley Furniture's hybrids are great for any sleep position making it ideal for combination sleepers. With different brands to choose from like Stearns & Foster and Beautyrest, you're able to find the best fit for you. In general, Ashley Furniture's hybrid mattresses offer the body contouring of foam with the firm support of innersprings. We rank them 6.5-7.5/10 on the firmness scale.
Construction Key Points
- Ashley Furniture mattresses are 8" to 14" thick.
- They offer memory foam, innerspring, and hybrid mattresses.
- They have a wide variety of mattresses in various sizes including twin, full, queen, king, and California king.
Support & Motion Isolation
Ashley Furniture has a large selection of mattresses and brands to choose from. You're able to pick from a variety of mattress types, firmness levels, and support.
Ashley Furniture mattresses vary in edge support due to the large number of brands and models offered. Be sure to look for edge to edge support features when reviewing Ashley Furniture beds. Good edge support is beneficial for couples. Models that give consistent support from center to edge, allows couples to take advantage of the full bed space.
Motion isolation varies greatly like the edge support. However, Ashley Furniture's memory foam models excel the most in this area.
Returns & Warranty
Ashley Furniture doesn't offer a trial period for mattresses themselves, however, they carry mattresses from some top name brands like TempurPedic, and Sealy. Most of these brands give their own trial period for mattresses, so it's worth reaching out to those companies and seeing if the trial period for their mattress extends to when bought from another retailer.
Ashley Furniture does offer a great 10 year warranty for mattresses bought through them. This gives you some protection against defects and other possible issues. So rest assured, Ashley Furniture stands behind its mattresses.
Mattresses may only be returned if delivered damaged or later found to be defective. If your mattress is delivered damaged, you have 72 hours from delivery to contact the customer service number listed in your emailed order confirmation for assistance. Defects discovered more than 72 hours after the mattress is delivered may be covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
Why Buy An Ashley Furniture Mattress?
- Buying from an established and trusted brand means they'll be around in the future. New companies come and go, rendering their warranties useless. Ashley Furniture has been around for 75 years, and due to offering great value and customer service, are likely to be around in the future.
- If affordability is your main priority, Ashley Furniture has a variety of brands, and styles available at competitive price points. With mattresses as low as $162, almost any budget is able to afford an Ashley Furniture mattress.
- You have a huge selection of mattresses to choose from with Ashley Furniture. They offer memory foam, innerspring, and hybrid mattresses. All of these have varying firmness levels and great features like edge to edge support.
Why Avoid An Ashley Furniture Mattress?
- Some people rely on a trial period for mattresses to make sure they really like them. Unfortunately, Ashley Furniture doesn't offer this. We suggest reaching out to the brand to see if their trial period extends to mattresses bought from other retailers or simply buying direct from the mattress brand.
Where can I find a great, affordable mattress (in 2021)?
If you're searching for an affordable mattress that offers a wide range of comfort and pressure relief, we've compiled a list of mattresses for you to consider:
- Saatva Mattress - fantastic for all sleep positions, and is rated our Best Mattress of 2021.
- Idle Sleep - great for responsive pressure relief.
- Puffy - feels like you're sleeping on a cool cloud (at a good price).
- Ghostbed - beautiful, plush cover w/ aerated latex and healthy spinal alignment.
- Winkbeds - 3-stage back relief with free shipping and returns.
Read our short, well-researched 10 Best Mattresses of 2021, here. Our ultimate goal is to help you pick your perfect mattress online, today!