The Arctic Dreams mattress is created by Dreamfoam, a Brooklyn Bedding company. This mattress is made of 3 layers of foam infused with TitaniumGel™ to keep you cool. The Arctic Dreams mattress is also CertiPUR-US certified. It comes with a 120-night risk-free trial with a 10-year warranty. Try the Arctic Dreams mattress, today!
Get a Arctic Dreams Mattress if...
- You're looking for a good cooling foam mattress. If you're fond of the deep sinkage and hug you expect from a foam mattress, you'll be very satisfied with the Arctic Dreams mattress. It's made from 3 layers of foam with a cool gel surface treatment to moderate your body temperature throughout the night.
- You're looking to purchase from an established and trusted brand. Dreamfoam is a Brooklyn Bedding company. Although they sell budget mattresses, Dreamfoam reflects the same value and quality as their sister site, Brooklyn Bedding.
- You're shopping on a budget. Dreamfoam's Arctic Dreams mattresses cost less than similar foam mattresses on the market.
Skip a Arctic Dreams Mattress if...
- Durability. Dreamfoam sells budget mattresses, focused on competitive price points and slim designs. The longevity of the Arctic Dream mattress may not be as good as some more expensive competitors.
- CertiPUR-US certified.
- Made in the USA.
- Financing available through Affirm.
- No free shipping.
- Some models offer a longer sleep trial.
When you lie down on the Arctic Dreams, you’re greeted with a layer of soft quilted foam. This layer of foam is not thick (0.75″), but does provide a good level of pressure relief. Overall, the Arctic Dreams mattress offers a nice medium-firm feel. We rank it 6/10 on the firmness scale.
We recommend this mattress for all sleep types, as it should provide good support for any sleep position with excellent airflow.
Construction Key Points
- The Arctic Dreams mattress is 11" thick.
- It is made up of three layers of foam.
- TitaniumGel™ provides enhanced cooling properties.
- Cover: The cover is a blend of cotton and a stretch polyester fabric. The combination of these materials makes for a soft, stretchy, and breathable cover.
- First Layer: Constructed with a .75” ultra-soft quilted top for plush, breathable comfort in a material designed to resist body impressions.
- Second Layer: Featuring a 2.5” patented layer of Energex™ foam that bridges the gap between latex and visco-memory foam. It combines all the responsiveness of latex with the pressure point relief of visco-memory foam.
- Third Layer: Engineered with a 7.5” high-density foundation to give the mattress structural firmness as well as a durable core.
Support & Motion Isolation
Unfortunately, the edge support for the Arctic Dreams mattress is poor. This is common for softer, lower cost mattresses. This means, if you lie or sit on the edge of the bed you're going to feel the mattress collapse under you.
Motion isolation is pretty good with the Arctic Dreams mattress. Due to it's foam layers, movement is easily absorbed. If your partner tosses and turns, it's unlikely that you'll feel much movement which makes this an excellent choice for couples.
If having a soft mattress is more important to you than edge support, then this may be a good choice for you.
Reasons to Buy a Arctic Dreams Mattress
- Finding an affordable cooling foam mattress is sometimes tough. The Arctic Dreams gives great performance and value. Additional features like TitaniumGel™ infused in the foam and open cell construction keep the 3 layers of foam cool.
- Buying from an established and trusted brand means they'll be around in the future. New companies come and go rendering their warranties useless. Dreamfoam is a Brooklyn Bedding company and offers the same customer care.
- If affordability is your main priority, Dreamfoam's Arctic Dreams mattress ranges from $179-359. For a cooling foam mattress, the pricing is excellent for the value you receive.
Reasons to Avoid a Arctic Dreams Mattress
- Dreamfoam focuses on affordability, so durability may become an issue over time.
- Edge support is lower than expected.
Dreamfoam's Arctic Dreams Mattress is an ideal choice if you want a good quality foam mattress at a great price. You can get a great deal on an Arctic Dreams Mattress, today!
Where can I find a great, affordable mattress (in 2021)?
If you're searching for an affordable mattress that offers a wide range of comfort and pressure relief, we've compiled a list of mattresses for you to consider:
- Saatva Mattress - fantastic for all sleep positions, and is rated our Best Mattress of 2021.
- Idle Sleep - great for responsive pressure relief.
- Puffy - feels like you're sleeping on a cool cloud (at a good price).
- Ghostbed - beautiful, plush cover w/ aerated latex and healthy spinal alignment.
- Winkbeds - 3-stage back relief with free shipping and returns.
Read our short, well-researched 10 Best Mattresses of 2021, here. Our ultimate goal is to help you pick your perfect mattress online, today!