Airweave is a Japanese company that offers a unique sleeping experience. Their proprietary Airfiber® is firm, and feels like you're sleeping on air. An eco-friendly design, and airflow properties are just a few additional features these mattresses offer. With Airweave's 100-Night Free Trial and a 10-year warranty, what have you got to lose? Try a Airweave mattress, today!
Consider Airweave Mattress If...
- You're looking for a unique sleeping experience. All Airweave mattresses are made up of Airweave’s proprietary Airfiber®. Through its unique interwoven design, airfiber helps you move easily, evenly distributes weight and allows airflow to help keep you in a deeper more restful sleep.
- You're shopping for an eco-friendly, easy to clean mattress. Airweave mattresses are made from sustainable materials and the core is 100% recyclable. Airfiber® does not attract mold, dust mites or even bedbugs. It's also a 100% washable mattress!
- You sleep hot. Airweave's mattresses have an interwoven airfiber design. The large air pockets between airfiber encourages a tremendous amount of airflow throughout the structure, making for a cool sleeping experience.
Avoid Airweave Mattress If...
- You prefer a softer feeling mattress. Although Airweave offers a model that gives a little more plushness, overall, their mattresses are pretty firm due to their airfiber material.
Airweave has three outstanding mattresses to choose from. Made with care, and their propriety airfiber, enjoy a one-of-kind sleeping experience.
- Airweave Mattress Advanced: This model is made up of comfort technology and 1 dual mode airfiber block. Choose between two firmness levels for your lower back. We rate this mattress between 7-8.5/10 depending on your dual airfiber block choice. This model is especially comfortable for back and stomach sleepers.
- New Airweave Mattress: This model is made of comfort technology and has a breathable mesh cover. This mattress is softer than the other available models. We rate this mattress 6.5/10. It offers great support and relief for back sleepers.
- New Airweave Mattress Advanced: This model is made up of comfort technology and 3 dual mode airfiber blocks. This mattress is customizable for firmness and we rate this mattress a 7-8/10 depending on your dual mode option. This model is specifically made for all sleeping types and does a great job providing support no matter your sleeping position.
Construction Key Points
- Airweave mattresses are 7.5-11" tall.
- Airweave mattresses are made of their proprietary Airfiber® material.
- The only mattress core that is 100% recyclable.
- Cover: Crafted out of 100% polyester, the cover is light and stretchy. It's also 100% removable and washable.
- Comfort Layer: A pillow top layer is added to all Airweave mattresses to add a buffer between you and the core airfiber layers. It adds a nice amount of softness while not overpowering the stable, firm feeling of the airfiber below it.
- Base Layer: Airfiber blocks provide firm, supportive comfort to Airweave mattresses. Airfiber® lowers core body temperature faster so you fall into a deeper sleep faster.
Support & Motion Isolation
Motion isolation is extremely impressive with Airweave mattresses. This was surprising to us, due to the bounciness of the airfiber. While the airfiber core has a quick response to pressure, the spaces between the plastic filaments allow the material to isolate motion well.
We found the support to be even, from the center of the bed to the very edges. There was no worrying compression on the edges when laid there or sat there. Overall, the support was phenomenal!
Whether your partner tossing and turning or your kids are jumping on the bed, you're unlikely to feel a thing! Sleep soundly no matter the situation. We rate this as a top mattress choice for couples.
Returns & Warranty
Airweave has a 100 Night Free Trial that gives you the opportunity to make sure their mattress is right for you. This takes away some of the stress involved with trying to pick out the "perfect" mattress.
If you're unhappy with your purchase for any reason, they offer easy exchanges and free returns! What have you got to lose?
They also offer a 10 year warranty on their mattress. This gives you some protection against defects and other possible issues.
Why Buy A Airweave Mattress?
- If the environment matters to you, this mattress is a top choice. Made with a 100% recyclable core, overall sustainable materials, and an easy to clean cover. Rest easy knowing you're doing your part for the environment and your health.
- If you've tried other mattress materials and felt like they're lacking, check out these completely unique Airfiber® mattresses. Their interwoven design creates a one of a kind firm and supportive feel. It's been described as feeling like you're floating on air (rather than sinking).
- If you sleep hot, the airfiber's construction allows for optimal airflow and temperature control.
Why Avoid A Airweave Mattress?
- You prefer a softer, more sinking feeling. Airweave's mattresses are pretty firm, so if you're looking for that sinking feeling we suggest purchasing a foam mattress.
Where can I find a great, affordable mattress (in 2021)?
If you're searching for an affordable mattress that offers a wide range of comfort and pressure relief, we've compiled a list of mattresses for you to consider:
- Saatva Mattress - fantastic for all sleep positions, and is rated our Best Mattress of 2021.
- Idle Sleep - great for responsive pressure relief.
- Puffy - feels like you're sleeping on a cool cloud (at a good price).
- Ghostbed - beautiful, plush cover w/ aerated latex and healthy spinal alignment.
- Winkbeds - 3-stage back relief with free shipping and returns.
Read our short, well-researched 10 Best Mattresses of 2021, here. Our ultimate goal is to help you pick your perfect mattress online, today